MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: DVZ Mentions 1.0.6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
@Devilshakerz - thx! Now I am waiting for autocomplete function Smile great work!
(2015-05-01, 11:48 AM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]@Devilshakerz - thx! Now I am waiting for autocomplete function Smile great work!

I imagine this is the better plugin to use over MentionMe since it's actively being developed?
@Eldenroot, this is nice.

And it would be very very nice, if add more function like:
- gather email of username that being mention
- then send simple MyBB email notification to that user
- so, the user will attractly login forum to see who is calling
- I think this is simple for you to make such code, and I will glad to try it.

Smile
(2015-05-09, 03:04 AM)FBI Wrote: [ -> ]@Eldenroot, this is nice.

Smile

I think this is really complicated, it would need a lot of modification in mybb core. I hope that @Devilshaker will add autocomplete soon Smile

@Devilshaker - one bug - this plugin is not compatiblw with Tapatalk - names (@name) is not shown in tapatalk
thanks, this works fine after adding the php5-gpm software on my server.

that said though, without the alert functionality, what purpose does this plugin really serve? meaning, the purpose of tagging a user is to get their attention, yes? this doesn't seem to be accomplished right now with this version of the plugin
(2015-05-09, 07:41 AM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]@Devilshaker - one bug - this plugin is not compatiblw with Tapatalk - names (@name) is not shown in tapatalk
Looks like the Tapatalk plugin is intentionally blocking other extensions involved in parsing the message.

(2015-05-21, 08:23 PM)andrewjs18 Wrote: [ -> ]without the alert functionality, what purpose does this plugin really serve? meaning, the purpose of tagging a user is to get their attention, yes? this doesn't seem to be accomplished right now with this version of the plugin
Actually it was supposed to display usernames in fashion they were originally typed and with the correct styling Wink The mention feature is being planned though (integration with a stable version of MyAlerts).

(2015-05-09, 03:04 AM)FBI Wrote: [ -> ]@Eldenroot, this is nice.

Smile
The alerts integration will probably allow that.
(2015-05-21, 09:04 PM)Devilshakerz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-05-09, 07:41 AM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]@Devilshaker - one bug - this plugin is not compatiblw with Tapatalk - names (@name) is not shown in tapatalk
Looks like the Tapatalk plugin is intentionally blocking other extensions involved in parsing the message.

I wonder if tapatalk is blocking this with mentionme

(2015-05-21, 09:04 PM)Devilshakerz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-05-21, 08:23 PM)andrewjs18 Wrote: [ -> ]without the alert functionality, what purpose does this plugin really serve?  meaning, the purpose of tagging a user is to get their attention, yes?  this doesn't seem to be accomplished right now with this version of the plugin
Actually it was supposed to display usernames in fashion they were originally typed and with the correct styling Wink The mention feature is being planned though (integration with a stable version of MyAlerts).

hopefully @Euan T can get us a stable release of MyAlerts 2.0 soon. Big Grin
PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function gmp_cmp() in /home/***/www/org/inc/plugins/dvz_mentions.php on line 97, referer: http://***/index.php

PHP version 5.5.9

Any ideas?
Thanks.
(2015-05-22, 05:48 AM)stardust342 Wrote: [ -> ]PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function gmp_cmp() in /home/***/www/org/inc/plugins/dvz_mentions.php on line 97, referer: http://***/index.php

PHP version 5.5.9

Any ideas?
Thanks.

you need to install php5-gmp on the server if you have root access.

see: http://community.mybb.com/thread-155882-...pid1154445 and http://community.mybb.com/thread-155882-...pid1154661
No problem with parsing in mentionme - names are shown correctly, only in dvz mentions are missed and not shown

@devilshakerz - alerts would be nice but we dont have myalerts v2.0 officialy out so I think it is posponed. We need autocomplete function Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29