MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyProfile - Profile Comments & more (version 1.2)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
^ @MR.SASHA, it is jQuery based. if your 1.6 forum uses jQuery then you can try using this plugin
however you may have to change compatibility line in the plugin file
i have a github latest revision and i add alerts and working all but only one error is present in the last working and github versions.

if you have gzip compresion enabled on page load you got an error of wrong codification or some like that i see an error page only like no conection that happens only in this cases otherwise if i uninstall plugin all goes fine.
hi, please add feature that in admin cp, admin can delete comments older than for example 10 days
Hi, I wanted uninstall this plugin but now in ACP - Plugins I have always error:

Quote:Fatal error: Class MyProfileCommentsMyAlertsFormatter contains 1 abstract method and must therefore be declared abstract or implement the remaining methods (MybbStuff_MyAlerts_Formatter_AbstractFormatter::buildShowLink) in /forum/inc/plugins/myprofile/myprofilecomments.class.php on line 67

EDIT: Resolved..deleted code around line 67 Big Grin
Hi! What would be the best way to increase the size of the text box?

http://prntscr.com/5nxv7v
Amazing Big Grin thank you
I will confirm that the next release will have the following features available:
1) A user is able to download the last 1000 comments they wrote. This is a usergroup permission.
2) A user is able to download the last 1000 comments on a particular person's profile. This is a usergroup permission.

I chose the number 1000 because if a profile has thousands of comments that will cause performance issues. When the next release is made public, instructions will be left on how to edit this value.
I have to uninstall because two facts.

1.- Broke GZIP compresion on profiles.
2.- Broke images when you are login and thread is of another user, sees a withe image and can not load or a code like:
[Image: urlofimage]

That two things i see on my forum and i want to test last release to see if this are fixed, see yah.
Plugins page is blank. NOt showing any plugins. Why?
we're using this on a very large board, just the comments section right now. Love it! Hope to get visitors wokring soon!

Good job!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30