MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyProfile - Profile Comments & more (version 1.2)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
(2015-09-03, 07:37 PM)Dark Neo Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, i see on your base theme works fine, but on the new one don't so have to make more tests to see how it works and release some working version.

Thanks for your effort @nollidnosnhoj we really apreciate that.

Well if you find some error or any please report and tell us if you think is aa good idea to make some repo on github for this plugin, this with the purpose of make a better plugin asap.

It is on Github already. https://github.com/medbenji/MyProfile
Yeah i know that since release date of Medbenji, but it's outta date so i think on some version of users who want to add some code caan do it without a fork, i know your version is the first one, but i have at least one year version released and right now i made many changes on code and i see Omar and you make some changes on that release, so i think maybe another forked can be usefull too.
HI
I'm getting some problem with this plugin. When I upload this plugin my plugin page load a blank page. I mean first I upload all the files on my server than I go go ACP > Plugins and I just got a blank page without list of any plugins. Than I remove your plugin file from my forum's plugin directory and than I go to ACP>Plugins and this time the page load properly. . . . . . So, can you guys please tell me why I'm getting this problem ?
Guys I don't know but this plugin double comments o.O When I try and someone else new comment then we have two the same comments. It is only on my theme? Or it is bug? It is possible to fix it?
Hey guys,
I'm back to work on MyProfile. Thank you for waiting it's been a long while.

MyProfile 1.0 would be a re-write, and will finally include the MyAlerts bridge. I've heard about problems with loading / posting comments, and I'm willing to work on those and improve them.

But that would be it, as MyBB is moving towards 2.0, I'd rather focus on creating MyProfile 2.0 that would be compatible with MyBB 2.0.

Thanks folks, I'll keep you updated. Smile
New version
Version 1.0 :
Version 1.0 is a major/minor (can't decide) release and a bugfix release of MyProfile plugin.
This is the last version that supports conversion from the old Comment plugin.
[NEW] Integration with MyAlerts 2.0.
- Problems during plugin access fixed.
- jQuery problems fixed.
[NEW] MyProfilePermissions is a new bundle that allows users to show/hide their profile to the public. (Entirely coded by Omar G.)
[NEW] MyProfileReferredBy is a new bundle that shows who referred users on their profile. (Entirely coded by Omar G.)
[NEW] Visitor count on MyProfileVisitors (shows the number of visitors on each profile). (Coded by Omar G. & dragonexpert).
- The bundle system is a bit more robust, accepting new bundles to be added upon activation.
- SCEditor has been disabled on comment edits, it used to create problems and issues, until I figure out a way to fix that, now you can edit in a text area. Comment posting still uses SCEditor (when activated) [Image: shy.gif]

Download:
http://community.mybb.com/mods.php?actio...8&bid=1409
@TheGarfield
Thanks for update
Try update, but for me don´t work, translated ptbr, when active, forum don´t open more, no error message, nothing, clean and white screen, desactive and work fine again. Using default theme mybb 1.8.6. I have myalerts 2.0 installed.

www.xbmcbrasil.net

Any tip how I fix this. Previous release work ok for me.
(2015-10-11, 06:02 PM)wcampos Wrote: [ -> ]Try update, but for me don´t work, translated ptbr, when active, forum don´t open more, no error message, nothing, clean and white screen, desactive and work fine again. Using default theme mybb 1.8.6. I have myalerts 2.0 installed.

www.xbmcbrasil.net

Any tip how I fix this. Previous release work ok for me.

How did you upgrade it? Did you deactivate / upload new files / activate again?
What version of PHP are you running on?
Yes, first deactivate, upload new files and activete again,

PHP version 5.4.20
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30