MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyProfile - Profile Comments & more (version 1.2)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
(2016-07-29, 04:31 PM)TheGarfield Wrote: [ -> ]I'll try to get it right in version 1.3, I hope it fixes the MyAlerts related issues.
cant wait for that, your plugin is amazing, you are genius sir

Please dont forget to fix that problem, that is when I pressed submit comment, it directed to an error page, EVEN that when I pressed back, the comment was successfully created
Hello, can I hide the #comments/1 in the URL of profile?

Thanks Smile.
Hey great work on this, love it. Is there anyway I could get the Latest Visitors avatar?
This is something that I was hoping to see with the release of 1.8 Thank you.
I had a problem updating, I updated exactly as stated however upon re-activating the plugin the buddy list and profile views were no-where to be seen and the adding comments and not refreshing problem was still there. I had to restore my backed up installation to get it back.
How come the tab it's under is under "Moderate"? Is there a way to change it?
I do not recommend this plugin. Lots of issues:

errors when commenting while ajax is off
text editor type field has no space unless you drag it out
friends/buddy list isn't shown to me
last visitors aren't shown to me
(2016-10-15, 08:41 AM)thelovelyone Wrote: [ -> ]I do not recommend this plugin. Lots of issues:

errors when commenting while ajax is off
text editor type field has no space unless you drag it out
friends/buddy list isn't shown to me
last visitors aren't shown to me

You better check everything before,
like your MyBB version,
your themes and templates,
what other plugins you are using

yet this plugin is still under development, not perfect still
Hello, just installed this, everything works well but the edit function.

Under admin account I cannot edit any posted comments mine or others, I can delete fine though, the notification popup tells me "you cannot edit this comment".

Fix would be great, thanks and regards!
It this plugin version 1.2 is a stable version ?
The profile comment does not refresh when adding comment .
One more issue is when i changing the user permission to "can delete own comments" , i get this error .
Any one can tell me what it means and how to solve ?

[attachment=38128]

Or any one know where can get a simple profile comments plugin ?
( no others features , just a simple comments at profile )

I find the solution for the comment not refresh , if some one still interested for this plugin can try to replace the
myprofilecomments.class.php from post #210 .

I did try and all work now , but only the user permission i still cant solve it  Undecided .
And where to edit the link for the myalerts and the alert bar?
Currently when click the link on myalerts will direct go to profile , but i have create a new tab so the link should be
" member id #chatbox " .

Any one know where to edit ?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30