MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyProfile - Profile Comments & more (version 1.2)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Hey,
I have got a small problem with the plugin.
If you want to change at "User and Groups" and "Groups" the permissions for MyProfile it doesnt work. MySQL spits out an error and doesnt safe the changes. 

See the attachment
(2019-11-03, 11:07 PM)TronixAT Wrote: [ -> ]Hey,
I have got a small problem with the plugin.
If you want to change at "User and Groups" and "Groups" the permissions for MyProfile it doesnt work. MySQL spits out an error and doesnt safe the changes. 

See the attachment

I just encountered this problem and solved it changing a few lines in: /inc/plugins/myprofile/myprofilecomments.class.php

In line 2047 to 2050 aprox. change this:
$updated_group['canmanagecomments'] = $mybb->input['canmanagecomments'];
$updated_group['cansendcomments'] = $mybb->input['cansendcomments'];
$updated_group['caneditowncomments'] = $mybb->input['caneditowncomments'];
$updated_group['candeleteowncomments'] = $mybb->input['candeleteowncomments'];

to this:
$updated_group['canmanagecomments'] = (int) $mybb->input['canmanagecomments'] ?: '0';
$updated_group['cansendcomments'] = (int) $mybb->input['cansendcomments'] ?: '0';
$updated_group['caneditowncomments'] = (int) $mybb->input['caneditowncomments'] ?: '0';
$updated_group['candeleteowncomments'] = (int) $mybb->input['candeleteowncomments'] ?: '0';

So instead of an empty string the db recieves 0.
Hope someone find this useful  Toungue
I am running the latest version or MariaDB and this is what i get when I try to activate the plugin
^ file : /plugins/myprofile/myprofileutils.class.php
find all occurrences of rows & replace it with something else [eg. myprofrows]

however there can be some other problems with MyProfile plugin. not recommended for use.

Note: php files should be saved with utf-8 encoding without Byte Order Mark.
in general, we use editor like Notepad++ or file editor at web host panel to edit the files.
(2020-03-05, 04:23 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ file : /plugins/myprofile/myprofileutils.class.php

however there can be some other problems with MyProfile plugin. not recommended for use.

in general, we use editor like Notepad++ or file editor at web host panel  to edit the files.

That worked to get it to activate thank you!
How do I create this feature + Users Avatar + Visit Time in my profile?[url=https://mods.mybb.com/view/last-visitors-in-profile][/url]

Q: How do I code it in Global.css or Global tamplate ?

i want to make a profile visitors panel with 30x30 avatar in members profile that they can view their profile visitors.

like this
[attachment=42649]
Doesn't work well in version 1.8.22
(2020-03-05, 04:23 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ file : /plugins/myprofile/myprofileutils.class.php

in general, we use editor like Notepad++ or file editor at web host panel to edit the files.

Thanks for help! That worked!

Sorry for flood post but I have a problem.

I can't see in settings "MyProfile Comments" and "MyProfile Buddy List" settings.
And Comments Area is not in profile. :/

https://i.hizliresim.com/rqWUNd.png

My website, MYBB 1.8.22
(2020-03-28, 09:39 PM)blueseverything Wrote: [ -> ]I can't see in settings "MyProfile Comments" and "MyProfile Buddy List" settings.
And Comments Area is not in profile. :/

https://i.hizliresim.com/rqWUNd.png

My website, MYBB 1.8.22

Can someone help me?
This plugin has plenty of issues. Did you try to deactivate and activate back? If so, uninstall and install back, getting the settings is the minimum you should have.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30