MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyProfile - Profile Comments & more (version 1.2)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Hi again Big Grin
I have a question.
If anyone used profile comments (Aqualiz) plugin, and need to change with this plugin, have a problem. if delete profile comments plugin, all of comments in forum are deleted. in my forum in a day are too many comments Exchanged and i can't delete all of comments , because many member are problem in communication.
Is there any way for move comments from aqualiz plugin to this plugin?

Thanks a lot Heart
(2014-09-23, 11:31 PM)SAEED.M Wrote: [ -> ]Hi again Big Grin
I have a question.
If anyone used profile comments (Aqualiz) plugin, and need to change with this plugin, have a problem. if delete profile comments plugin, all of comments in forum are deleted. in my forum in a day are too many comments Exchanged and i can't delete all of comments , because many member are problem in communication.
Is there any way for move comments from aqualiz plugin to this plugin?

Thanks a lot Heart

I will try to work to work on an export option to move comments from ProfileComments plugin to MyProfile. It shouldn't take that long Big Grin
Thanks a lot.
This very important for me because i can't delete all of my forum comments.
I wait for release. Smile
Thanks.
Thank you for that.

If it is easy to reuse the code, is there a chance that you may do something like post comments - like this one for xenforo ?

https://xenforo.com/community/resources/...ents.2434/
Hey,
really great plugin, I've been looking for something like that for a while.
but is there any possibility to add an answer function to the comments?
i really try hard to programm something like this (should look a bit like facebook) by myself, didn't work very good Wink 

perhaps there's a way to do it with your plugin?
Heart
I'm working on a converter right now. I'll submit a pull request once I finish.

Edit: Submitted Pull Request
(2014-09-24, 09:30 AM)dragonexpert Wrote: [ -> ]I'm working on a converter right now. I'll submit a pull request once I finish.

Edit: Submitted Pull Request

Merged, thank you for the work Smile Added you as a collaborator, along with Euan T Big Grin

(2014-09-24, 05:33 AM)hjertelandetdk Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for that.

If it is easy to reuse the code, is there a chance that you may do something like post comments - like this one for xenforo ?

Does that mod add the possibility to comment on posts? Because I don't see why that would be useful if you could explain that more to me :s

(2014-09-24, 06:50 AM)Risu Wrote: [ -> ]Hey,
really great plugin, I've been looking for something like that for a while.
but is there any possibility to add an answer function to the comments?
i really try hard to programm something like this (should look a bit like facebook) by myself, didn't work very good Wink 

perhaps there's a way to do it with your plugin?
Heart

You can reply to a comment, and I'm working on a "Conversation" mode that is no where near done, that will allow a user for example to see the conversation with another user, and it will be sort of like a "Chat" between them both, comments are refreshed on the fly etc. Smile
Quote:hjertelandetdk Wrote:  Thank you for that.

Does that mod add the possibility to comment on posts? Because I don't see why that would be useful if you could explain that more to me :s

Yes, it does.

The point wasnt related to the profile-plugin. But to be able to do some simple post commenting ... for those of us who still need certain forums to be sort of threaded. So, if you already have made a lot of code that could be copy/pasted .... I dont know about coding ... but just intuition. Perhaps other people would like to have threaded option available also in some forums. Or you could call it open conversations if you want to .... smile.

To sum up, I just would appreciate this kind of commenting in some of my threads.

Just an idea. Thanks for responding.

EDIT: forgot link to this plugin suggestion: http://community.mybb.com/thread-159856.html
It seems that this very well giving this version, thank you very much to update and add options: D

Complete Persian Language with Plugin Version 0.3

Any persian member can download from this link (plugin+translation+screenshot) :
[attachment=32609]

If See any problem in language file Please Report.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30