MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyProfile - Profile Comments & more (version 1.2)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
There was a typo error on plugin, try this file...

I use this version on my forums and works fine with all bugs fixed, only what i find on the way and works with MyAlerts develop version to test it to Big Grin

EDIT; Sorry about bad write but my pc is broken and writes what she want damn it !!
(2015-02-24, 09:48 PM)Dark Neo Wrote: [ -> ]There was a typo error on plugin, try this file...

I use thsonmy forumsand works fine with all bugs fixed, only what i find on the way and workswith MyAlerts develop version to test it to Big Grin

Thank you, it works fine!
Hi, I tried installing this plugin onto my forum testforum.bethannmasarik.com and came up with the following issue:

Warning [2] require_once(/home4/bethannm/public_html/testforum/inc/plugins/myprofile/myprofileessence.class.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory - Line: 34 - File: inc/plugins/myprofile.php PHP 5.4.38 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/myprofile.php 34 errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/myprofile.php 34 require_once
/admin/modules/config/plugins.php 518 require_once
/admin/index.php 719 require

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home4/bethannm/public_html/testforum/inc/plugins/myprofile/myprofileessence.class.php' (include_path='.:/opt/php54/lib/php') in /home4/bethannm/public_html/testforum/inc/plugins/myprofile.php on line 34

Here is the link to what the screen looks like in the admin panel:

http://i61.tinypic.com/2hn3r61.jpg

any chance I can PM you my login info so you can take a look?
Anyway to set it so only certain user groups can approve or disprove comments?

So for example for regular users it's either on or off. upgraded member's have the option to approve or dissaporve
I found strange behavior of MyProfile plugin: if WYSIWYG editor enabled for profile comments, the member profile page opens in the middle of the screen instead of top.
If I disable WYSIWYG editor, then page opens normal.

It's a bug?
Probably an empty id attribute around there.
(2015-03-21, 07:57 PM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]Probably an empty id attribute around there.

hhm, disabling rich text editor only removes "codebuttons" template from use. I don't see any id in codebuttons template.
And, in post page all works ok.
Great plugin, however, one issue we had that I thought others would like to know.

For some reason the script/javascript include in header_include was loaded before jQuery was loaded, and well, the plugin just broke. 

So if you have an issue where you make a comment, and you don't see any comments, use your chrome devtools (or the devtools for your browser) and check the console. If it says $ is not defined, you're having the same issue as I was. To fix this:

Go to your templates and go to headerinclude template. Find:

{$myprofile_headerinclude}

Mine was like so:

{$stylesheets}{$myprofile_headerinclude}

Find the script that's loading jQuery (In the same template) and place {$myprofile_headerinclude} after.

<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->asset_url}/jscripts/jquery.js?ver=1800"></script>

<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->asset_url}/jscripts/jquery.js?ver=1800"></script>
{$myprofile_headerinclude}

Thanks for the great plugin. It's awesome.
there is a bug in this plugin when we upload ki files of the plugin then all plugins will be gone from the admin control panel .
Greek translation.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30