MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyProfile - Profile Comments & more (version 1.2)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
(2014-09-25, 10:18 PM)SAEED.M Wrote: [ -> ]I wait for Release this and upgrade my forum. Please release sooner, I'm Very eager to use Big Grin

Hey, dragonexpert and I are working on the upcoming version, 0.5 that should include bugfixes to many problems, and a comment converter (for those who need that Big Grin).

There shouldn't be any language modification as far as I know, you can keep an eye on version 0.5 on GitHub.

Thank you for translating the plugin this is really awesome, could you please submit it to the mods site? Thank you Smile
Tomorrow i verify and upload spanish lang pack ihave on my forum.

I have to review but i have no time right now im very bussy with my plugins, but tomorrow i make some break and do a review for this and upload on mods site spanish translation.
(2014-09-26, 12:54 AM)TheGarfield Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, dragonexpert and I are working on the upcoming version, 0.5 that should include bugfixes to many problems, and a comment converter (for those who need that Big Grin).

There shouldn't be any language modification as far as I know, you can keep an eye on version 0.5 on GitHub.

Thank you for translating the plugin this is really awesome, could you please submit it to the mods site? Thank you Smile
Hi.
Thanks a lot for work. Heart

How can i submit my translation?!
I visit mods:
http://community.mybb.com/mods.php?actio...ns&pid=198
but not found any button for submit language file!
How can add?! Sad

but a question.
I in this version(0.3), not found any option for "if i receive a comment, please notification me with E-mail" (this available on aqualiz plugin. can you add this option?!  And in default this option is off.

And another suggestion:
Can add a link like this image (i'm attach this image) , and this link just show to profile's user for Request to delete all comments? many member need to request for delete all comments and don't know how can request, if add this link user can request easier and after click on link show a notification to mods for delete all and after click on notification go to user's profile!
I do this need to many time but if you can add this is very good. Smile

Thanks a lot for work. Wink
I'm not certain if the project has translations enabled or not. I'm not able to check that.

Quote:I wait for Release this and upgrade my forum. Please release sooner, I'm Very eager to use Big Grin

While we do want to get it out soon, we do have busy lives also. My real job I'm doing 50 hours this week and 48 next week.

Quote:I in this version(0.3), not found any option for "if i receive a comment, please notification me with E-mail" (this available on aqualiz plugin. can you add this option?! And in default this option is off.

This can probably be added in the next release.
(2014-09-26, 01:58 PM)dragonexpert Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not certain if the project has translations enabled or not. I'm not able to check that.

Quote:I wait for Release this and upgrade my forum. Please release sooner, I'm Very eager to use Big Grin

While we do want to get it out soon, we do have busy lives also. My real job I'm doing 50 hours this week and 48 next week.

Quote:I in this version(0.3), not found any option for "if i receive a comment, please notification me with E-mail" (this available on aqualiz plugin. can you add this option?! And in default this option is off.

This can probably be added in the next release.

My thoughts exactly Smile I think everyone hates "upgrading" things. So we really don't want to be releasing a new version for each bug fix Smile

@dragon, I added you to collaborators on mods, I don't know how to activate translations for the plugin Confused

(2014-09-26, 11:22 AM)SAEED.M Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-09-26, 12:54 AM)TheGarfield Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, dragonexpert and I are working on the upcoming version, 0.5 that should include bugfixes to many problems, and a comment converter (for those who need that Big Grin).

And another suggestion:
Can add a link like this image (i'm attach this image) , and this link just show to profile's user for Request to delete all comments? many member need to request for delete all comments and don't know how can request, if add this link user can request easier and after click on link show a notification to mods for delete all and after click on notification go to user's profile!
I do this need to many time but if you can add this is very good. Smile

Thanks a lot for work. Wink

Added to 1.0 Milestone Smile
I do have a question. I took a look at your latest visits "module" (if I can call it that), and I'm not really sure how old visits are being cleaned out. Obviously, very large forums would require some sort of purging method to prevent the table from being filled with megabytes of obsolete data.

Besides that, I do like the fact that this plugin is all inclusive of several plugins that would otherwise be required, and it seems to be including a lot of more advanced features that people want already. There's a lot to be said for that. Very nice idea, definitely looking great so far.
It adds an entry to the mybb_profilevisitors table at this time if the user has not visited the profile. If they have visited the profile, it updates the timestamp of it. I have an idea of how to write it better for BBO's.
Hi.
Can add a option to Buddylist for Order list ?
Ordering by:
Random
Last Visit

This available on BuddyList Plugin.

Thanks Wink
inc/myprofile

myprofilecomments.class

On line 1259 you've this:

$username = format_name(htmlspecialchars_uni($comment["username"]), $comment["usergroup"], $comment["displaygroup"]);
		$profile_link = build_profile_link($comment["username"], $comment["userid"]);

Have to be:

$comment['username'] = format_name(htmlspecialchars_uni($comment["username"]), $comment["usergroup"], $comment["displaygroup"]);
		$profile_link = build_profile_link($comment["username"], $comment["cuid"]);

It's the link replacement to who's write new messages, one user report me today and i fixed it, only that, @TheGarfield, thanks awesomme work, and thanks to @dragonexpert too for all your hard work.

If i found some more bugs or any i try to fix and report, if i can't do it i only report xD.

See yah
Complete Italian Translation For Version 0.3
Install Instructions:
- Extract the archive.
- Upload the files on the directory of the MyBB installation.

For any issue contact me.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30