MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyProfile - Profile Comments & more (version 1.2)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
What version of PHP are you using? My forum I use 5.5 and have no issue.
(2015-01-31, 01:43 PM)dragonexpert Wrote: [ -> ]What version of PHP are you using?  My forum I use 5.5 and have no issue.

Hey, guys, wow it's been a while.

I'm trying to collect ideas for the next milestone. But please know that I'm planning on re-writing the core of this plugin so it would be less "buggy" as some of you have experienced Wink
(2015-02-06, 11:07 AM)TheGarfield Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, guys, wow it's been a while.

I'm trying to collect ideas for the next milestone. But please know that I'm planning on re-writing the core of this plugin so it would be less "buggy" as some of you have experienced Wink

Do you know why I am getting the error posted on the previous page?
Hi to all.

I have a suggestion for add this ability to this plugin for show Last Comments box just to a group (Ex: BuddyList or Not show or show to all.
For Example add a setting to this plugin setting with this description:
Who can see your comments box?
1. Just Buddy List can see my comments box.
2. Not show to any member and just i can see my profile comment box.
3. All member in forum can see my comments box.

This Post On GitHub
There is a new feature to show your profile only to buddies, no-one, or everyone.
https://github.com/medbenji/MyProfile/issues/40
(2015-02-11, 05:56 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]There is a new feature to show your profile only to buddies, no-one, or everyone.
https://github.com/medbenji/MyProfile/issues/40

If this is my answer, this not my suggestion.
My suggestion is show last comment's box , not show profile. if a admin like anyone can see profile and only member can choose permission for last comment's box, can't use this option Wink
Last comment's Box is --> This Image
And My suggest is --> This Image
IMO that is kind of unnecessary.
Maybe , but for my forum is necessary, because some of my member like not anybody see his comment's box and for this reason, closed comments and use private message for every chat!! i think private message only for important messages and not for chat!!
If this option add, is very useful for me !
Sure can add this option with choose by admin Wink
I get this error when I wanna install:

What to do? thanks
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30