MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyProfile - Profile Comments & more (version 1.2)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
could someone give me the css pls to change the color of the blue title bars in the profile comments plugin pls ? i just can't seem to get it with inspect for some reason.

http://potads.tk/PotAds/

thank you. 

[Image: MbKgfaF.png]
you can ignore this thank you, i've fixed it.

thanks
- Page does not refresh via Ajax when adding comments.

If this will be fixed i will love this plugin!
This plugin does not work if using the NextPen theme. If you deactivate and then activate the responsive-side (mobile viewing side) loses the logo and almost the entire header including Login/Register links. Sometimes you have to open a thread first after installing and activating the plug-in in order to trigger it.

If you're viewing from a desktop you're fine, but if you're viewing from any mobile device, you won't even be able to login.

It seems like an issue with the NextPen theme and this plug-in.

Any way this can be fixed?
This plugin has issues, when you enable it the report function stops working, could you update this plugin please?
That was reported some time ago but there are no update to working fine this way and brokes some other parts into my forums that was the reason i was worked into this project.

https://community.mybb.com/thread-207465.html

This plugin covers many aspects and you can see it working into my site.

But maybe this plugin can be up to date some day. Anyway i have waited a long time to start my own project and now i am very glad for that project because is a very usefull and working on plugin with many improvements and options Smile

You can use that plugin without bugs or errors or this one when is up to date Smile

Anyway i have reported this error since mybb 1.8.9 and 1.8.10 arrives so it's been a long time now we are on mybb 1.8.14.
Thank you very much for this plugin

But I need some help.
I installed it on my board but it is to wide for my style. I know I could change the member_profile template but whatever I try, it doesn't work.
Could some one tell me how to resize the boxes of the plugin?
How can I remove {$codebuttons}/the text editor without making the Add Comment button cease to function? I'd rather have a regular text box that says "Add Comment..." in the box instead of the huge editor.

Everytime I remove {$codebuttons}, which gets rid of the editor, the Add Comments button stops working?

Didn't see it was in the settings, was able to deactivate it through that. But one last question, how can I put the pagination under the post form, I've placed my Post form under my comments.
How can I modify that mods for Show as MyProfile Template Group not In Ungrouped Templates ?
(2017-12-01, 10:19 AM)MrLot Wrote: [ -> ]This plugin does not work if using the NextPen theme. If you deactivate and then activate the responsive-side (mobile viewing side) loses the logo and almost the entire header including Login/Register links. Sometimes you have to open a thread first after installing and activating the plug-in in order to trigger it.

If you're viewing from a desktop you're fine, but if you're viewing from any mobile device, you won't even be able to login.

It seems like an issue with the NextPen theme and this plug-in.

Any way this can be fixed?

Has a solution been found for this problem?

I have the same problem...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30