MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyProfile - Profile Comments & more (version 1.2)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
(2014-10-12, 06:15 PM)SAEED.M Wrote: [ -> ]Hi ...
Can add a button for Delete all user's sent comments? (Like delete all comments but for sent comments)
Because i see some member break Rules and send too many comments for a lot of user's and we can't control all. if add a button for delete all sent comments is so good for control members.

Thanks a lot.

This would be kinda could, it's feasible Smile

(2014-10-12, 07:37 PM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]A feature to ban users from commenting could be nice.

If it just expands the forum ban system would be better. MyBB should have an expandable Ban Center Big Grin

Hmm, I'll think about that. Than it should be possible somewhere to see all the banned users from using the comment system, and the possibility to unban them. Which would require at least adding a menu to the Mod CP.

(2014-10-12, 10:14 PM)emir.yanliz Wrote: [ -> ]hi 

thanks for update Heart

my problem:

small avatar size in comment ?????????

u can see real size of avatar above page

Hi, by default the Comment uses your forum's avatar dimensions, I will try to seperate those things in the next release.

Thank you guys Smile
(2014-10-13, 03:07 PM)TheGarfield Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-10-12, 10:14 PM)emir.yanliz Wrote: [ -> ]hi 

thanks for update Heart

my problem:

small avatar size in comment ?????????

u can see real size of avatar above page

Hi, by default the Comment uses your forum's avatar dimensions, I will try to seperate those things in the next release.

Thank you guys Smile
tanx but i use default template and in 0.3 version avatar size was ok

i wate for new version
Hi ...
Thanks a lot for work Smile
when adding this option for users's can choice show profile with tab or not? because this very useful for MyBB 1.8 !! Of course can add a setting for admin to enable or disable this option! Smile
I think if add 2 template and if user choice , use selected template!

Thanks a lot Heart
(2014-10-21, 10:03 PM)SAEED.M Wrote: [ -> ]Hi ...
Thanks a lot for work Smile
when adding this option for users's can choice show profile with tab or not? because this very useful for MyBB 1.8 !! Of course can add a setting for admin to enable or disable this option! Smile
I think if add 2 template and if user choice , use selected template!

Thanks a lot Heart

It had been tried in the past, but wouldn't look good on many themes. It could be achieved if you know CSS and Javascript though.
(2014-10-21, 10:33 PM)dragonexpert Wrote: [ -> ]It had been tried in the past, but wouldn't look good on many themes. It could be achieved if you know CSS and Javascript though.
Thanks.
I don't know how can add this Confused i can add template but for javascript , i can't add java!
Can add a Tutorials for add this? i very need to this , because my theme tabbed and some member need to classic mode!

Thanks a lot. Smile
Have you thought abour commenting comments? So an kind of status system can be achieved.
(2014-10-24, 03:21 PM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]Have you thought abour commenting comments? So an kind of status system can be achieved.

Actually no, I am planning to add the ability to quote comments. But just like you can't add a reply to a post, but you can rather quote it, I didn't want to create a complex system.
I had attempted something of that sort a while back. It's a little more complicated to implement than it sounds, but I think it would be very nice without a doubt. This was the concept I had managed to come up with:

[Image: S3IJHx8.jpg]

I would personally support something of that sort being added, although after having written 2,000 lines of code myself to make an extremely buggy plugin, I will agree it's more complicated than it sounds for such a simple feature. Toungue
(2014-10-24, 05:24 PM)Darth Apple Wrote: [ -> ]I had attempted something of that sort a while back. It's a little more complicated to implement than it sounds, but I think it would be very nice without a doubt. This was the concept I had managed to come up with:

I would personally support something of that sort being added, although after having written 2,000 lines of code myself to make an extremely buggy plugin, I will agree it's more complicated than it sounds for such a simple feature. Toungue

It seems awesome!

More or less how I asked before in the thread, an example (this is a profile in a site web about games..and it's a forum):

http://i.imgur.com/sycoxOD.png

(maybe with a graphics less "Facebook" style it would be better, but it's like a wall, with also comments..and on own profile page)
(2014-10-24, 05:24 PM)Darth Apple Wrote: [ -> ]I had attempted something of that sort a while back. It's a little more complicated to implement than it sounds, but I think it would be very nice without a doubt. This was the concept I had managed to come up with:

This is so good.
but if you release this for profile status is so better. for Example: just profile owner can post (Can Add Setting to Admin CP? ) and add like option (+ And -) to this is so good. add option for comments or not in AdminCP!

Thanks a lot for work! Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30