MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: AJAX Chat - including MyBB integration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
Very nice, especially the addition of use as a shoutbox Big Grin.
madblueimp Wrote:I just reduced the requirements on passwords for signups to my forum.
So it would be nice if you could upload it there.
Before you do so, please read the requirements for the translation files.
All files have to be UTF-8 encoded - the files in the arabic language pack I downloaded here were not UTF-8 encoded. :|

As a translator, you'll get listed in the localization files as @author, and as translator on the AJAX Chat project page.
I would use your username here (pepotiger), but if you want, I could as well use your homepage url as name, or your real name. Smile

thanks dear,
fixed the encoding mistak, fixed some other variable ( I transolated some variable like /join, but fixed now)
and uplaoded there
and yes I would like to use my homepage url, if that ok with you

thanks once more for your great plugin Smile
pepotiger Wrote:fixed the encoding mistak, fixed some other variable ( I transolated some variable like /join, but fixed now)
and uplaoded there
and yes I would like to use my homepage url, if that ok with you
Sorry to bug you again - I guess you forgot to re-encode the JavaScript file - it's still not UTF-8. The PHP file works perfectly, though. Smile
I will then use www.dd4bb.com as your authors name.
no problem mate..
but I still don't know how to change the encoding of js files, I'm using my dreamweaver to editing my files,
and the properties button it's disable whene I'm editing js files
just guid me and I'll reupliad it

Edit: Ok mate I just renamed it to ar1.php and I set the charset, and saved, then rename it to ar.js and I reploaded it again please check it, and guid me if I'm wrong
pepotiger Wrote:no problem mate..
but I still don't know how to change the encoding of js files, I'm using my dreamweaver to editing my files,
and the properties button it's disable whene I'm editing js files
just guid me and I'll reupliad it

Edit: Ok mate I just renamed it to ar1.php and I set the charset, and saved, then rename it to ar.js and I reploaded it again please check it, and guid me if I'm wrong

Thanks - now the JS file is working perfectly as well. Smile
Good you found out yourself - I'm a Linux user and not using Dreamweaver at all. Wink
call!
I was just think there is noway to change the encoding in js files (I'm very very beginner with js coding)
but thanks you mention me there is a way for that, and I found it Toungue

anyway thanks dude
You're welcome. Smile

The encoding can be defined for any file containing text, no matter what file extensions (.js, .php, .txt, etc.).
Anyway, if you're using UTF-8 for all files, you're on the safe side. Big Grin
madblueimp Wrote:You're welcome. Smile

The encoding can be defined for any file containing text, no matter what file extensions (.js, .php, .txt, etc.).
Anyway, if you're using UTF-8 for all files, you're on the safe side. Big Grin

Yup I do know that, and I always using it the only bad thing with utf-8 that the Hotmail sevice, note serve it with arabic Sad they only fixed some of this problem in thier MSN Live service but still contain some problems, but anyway I love to work with utf-8 Big Grin
we hope they fix that Big Grin
BTW - thanks for my url in your project page!
There's a lot of things Microsoft could improve in its services and software - one of it better UTF-8 support.
One of the things I really like about my Linux box (Xubuntu) is being UTF-8 the standard encoding for all new text files. Big Grin
Guest can't login chat !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Help
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38