MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: AJAX Chat - including MyBB integration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
(2010-07-05, 12:58 PM)ecanikajo Wrote: [ -> ]Can you explain how works customized version?

Unfortunally, not really...
I used the MyBB customized version of Blueimp's AJAX Chat as it was available to download. To login the myBB accounts are used now, but I can't find any documentation about how to setup chat rooms and chat permissions.
ummmm ok so i got it all working Big Grin

the default channel is Public and the other channels are defined by my forum names

how can i change this and have a list i choose?

thanx in advance
hi
in shoutBox mod, New Shout below placed all Shouts. How can a new Shout initially displayed.

Also If the number of Shots is whether more than one page, pagination capability will be activated?
Sorry, My english word is not good.
(2010-07-01, 04:04 PM)Ellusoft Wrote: [ -> ]I get this error

Query: SELECT userID, userName, userRole, channel, UNIX_TIMESTAMP(dateTime) AS timeStamp, ip FROM ajax_chat_online ORDER BY userName; Error-Report: Error-Code:

And the readme.txt is the worst readme file I have EVER seen.
I am suprised I am still not really pissed. Maybe I had seen this coming.

Try entering your database details into lib/config.php manually, running the install.php script and then trying. It doesn't understand how MyBB deals with mysqli.
Why am I getting this error?

" Query: DROP TABLE IF EXISTS ajax_chat_online; Error-Report: Error-Code: "

No such table exists in my db...
Same deal. It does that when it can't talk to the database.
You have to go to chat/lib/config.php and change stuff from lines 20 to 33.
I have imported the chat.sql to database , changed that stuff from config.php , result:

Query: SELECT userID, userName, userRole, channel, UNIX_TIMESTAMP(dateTime) AS timeStamp, ip FROM ajax_chat_online ORDER BY userName; Error-Report: Error-Code:

I dont understand why i got this error , can you help me ?:|
I realy need this chat or if you know other chats or shoutbox for MyBB 1.6 . Tnx
Go to http://www.example.tld/mybb/chat/ and try if it work. If it doesn't work, look config.php file.
I've seen this asked before but dont seem to be able to follow any links to anything that gives the answer.

I've installed Ajax chat and it works just fine but I want it to launch in a self contained popup window. I tried using the instructions from the wiki on sourceforge by copying the openWindow script into the headerinclude template in my theme, then I changed the link to chat to have on onclick event to call that function. Result, absolutely nothing. If I view source on my forum page I can see the script is there in the <head> section, but the onclick just doesnt fire.

Any ideas?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38