MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: AJAX Chat - including MyBB integration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
Thanks for your reply.

Both at 4??
could in be anything to do with these

// Define AJAX Chat user roles:
define('AJAX_CHAT_CHATBOT',		4);
define('AJAX_CHAT_ADMIN',		3);
define('AJAX_CHAT_MODERATOR',	2);
define('AJAX_CHAT_USER',		1);
define('AJAX_CHAT_GUEST',		0);
HudsonCarpentry Wrote:could in be anything to do with these

// Define AJAX Chat user roles:
define('AJAX_CHAT_CHATBOT',		4);
define('AJAX_CHAT_ADMIN',		3);
define('AJAX_CHAT_MODERATOR',	2);
define('AJAX_CHAT_USER',		1);
define('AJAX_CHAT_GUEST',		0);
No - these constants are completely independent from MyBB's usergroup IDs.
Ok.

In DB there at 4 and in code its 4 so it can't be a simple fix Sad

Anymore ideas?
You could print out your current MyBB data by editing lib/custom.php and adding
print_r($mybb);die();
before
?>
You could then check if you're really logged in as an admin with usergroup ID 4.
madblueimp Wrote:You could print out your current MyBB data by editing lib/custom.php and adding
print_r($mybb);die();
before
?>
You could then check if you're really logged in as an admin with usergroup ID 4.

[usergroup] => 4 [additionalgroups] => 4 [displaygroup] => 4
[title] => Administrators [description] => The group all administrators belong to. [namestyle] => {username} [usertitle] => Administrator [stars]

think these is what we are looking for
HudsonCarpentry Wrote:
[usergroup] => 4 [additionalgroups] => 4 [displaygroup] => 4
[title] => Administrators [description] => The group all administrators belong to. [namestyle] => {username} [usertitle] => Administrator [stars]
Which color does your username have if you select the "beige", "grey" or "black" style? If it's red, you do have Admin rights in AJAX Chat.
if black, my username colour is white if beige or gray its black, not sure if i have admin rights? this is what im begining to question
i have justed loged in as the original admin user (one that was created when MyBB was installed) and my colour is now red and the kick command now works? so how can i get the other admins and mods to have admin rights in the chat?
HudsonCarpentry Wrote:i have justed loged in as the original admin user (one that was created when MyBB was installed) and my colour is now red and the kick command now works? so how can i get the other admins and mods to have admin rights in the chat?
Like I pointed out in my post here:
The privileges are taken over from MyBB:
* Admins get Admin rights,
* Global Moderators get Moderator rights,
* Registered Users get registered user rights
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38