MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: AJAX Chat - including MyBB integration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
help
i can't install this chat becuz i get this error :

Query: DROP TABLE IF EXISTS ajax_chat_online; Error-Report: Error-Code:

i tryed looking for the config.php file to delete the tables but there is no "inc" folder. insted i found one in the "lib" folder and deleted the tables there but still get the same error. my website :
http://www.programmingforums.elementfx.com/index.php

pm me plz
Im getting this bug, http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/339/testgkz.png/
(2011-05-18, 09:23 PM)sayaad Wrote: [ -> ]help
i can't install this chat becuz i get this error :

Query: DROP TABLE IF EXISTS ajax_chat_online; Error-Report: Error-Code:

i tryed looking for the config.php file to delete the tables but there is no "inc" folder. insted i found one in the "lib" folder and deleted the tables there but still get the same error. my website :
http://www.programmingforums.elementfx.com/index.php

pm me plz

You should change the chat/lib/config.php to your MySQL infos, user,name,host,pass i had this bug now i got another bug ...

Anyone can help me? i installed the AJAX chat and now im getting this bug http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/339/testgkz.png/
Any one Can Give Facebook Like chat System FOr MYBB
http:// forumwarnet [dot] tk
please check it

question :
how to make the ajax chat aways auto-login with same user name with mybb account ?
Got it sorted.

A tip when troubleshooting setting up ajax chat as a shoutbox on the portal:

Change this part from the earlier posted how-to
<?php
function getShoutBoxContent() {
    // URL to the chat directory:
    if(!defined('AJAX_CHAT_URL')) {
        define('AJAX_CHAT_URL', './chat/');
    }

// Path to the chat directory:
    if(!defined('AJAX_CHAT_PATH')) {
        define('AJAX_CHAT_PATH', realpath(dirname($_SERVER['SCRIPT_FILENAME']).'/chat').'/');
    }

// Validate the path to the chat:
    if(@is_file(AJAX_CHAT_PATH.'lib/classes.php')) {

// Include Class libraries:
        require_once(AJAX_CHAT_PATH.'lib/classes.php');

// Initialize the shoutbox:
        $ajaxChat = new CustomAJAXChatShoutBox();

// Parse and return the shoutbox template content:
        return $ajaxChat->getShoutBoxContent();
    }

return null;
}
?>
[/php]

To:
<?php
function getShoutBoxContent() {
    // URL to the chat directory:
    if(!defined('AJAX_CHAT_URL')) {
        define('AJAX_CHAT_URL', './chat/');
    }

// Path to the chat directory:
    if(!defined('AJAX_CHAT_PATH')) {
        define('AJAX_CHAT_PATH', realpath(dirname($_SERVER['SCRIPT_FILENAME']).'/chat').'/');
    }

// Validate the path to the chat:
    if(@is_file(AJAX_CHAT_PATH.'lib/classes.php')) {

// Include Class libraries:
        require_once(AJAX_CHAT_PATH.'lib/classes.php');

// Initialize the shoutbox:
        $ajaxChat = new CustomAJAXChatShoutBox();

// Parse and return the shoutbox template content:
        return $ajaxChat->getShoutBoxContent();
    }

return echo:"Path to the chat is wrong. Double check it.";
}
?>

Hello..

I Want to Make it so Only Registered Users on My Forum Can log into The Chat How Can i Do That? Please Help.
I get a error when i go to chat. (www.domain.com/forum/chat)

Error is

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /mounted-storage/home144/sub026/sc77798-RNWE/nbyo.info/forum/chat/lib/config.php:1) in /mounted-storage/home144/sub026/sc77798-RNWE/nbyo.info/forum/chat/lib/class/AJAXChat.php on line 2471

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /mounted-storage/home144/sub026/sc77798-RNWE/nbyo.info/forum/chat/lib/config.php:1) in /mounted-storage/home144/sub026/sc77798-RNWE/nbyo.info/forum/chat/lib/class/AJAXChat.php on line 2471

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /mounted-storage/home144/sub026/sc77798-RNWE/nbyo.info/forum/chat/lib/config.php:1) in /mounted-storage/home144/sub026/sc77798-RNWE/nbyo.info/forum/chat/lib/class/AJAXChatHTTPHeader.php on line 36

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /mounted-storage/home144/sub026/sc77798-RNWE/nbyo.info/forum/chat/lib/config.php:1) in /mounted-storage/home144/sub026/sc77798-RNWE/nbyo.info/forum/chat/lib/class/AJAXChatHTTPHeader.php on line 37

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /mounted-storage/home144/sub026/sc77798-RNWE/nbyo.info/forum/chat/lib/config.php:1) in /mounted-storage/home144/sub026/sc77798-RNWE/nbyo.info/forum/chat/lib/class/AJAXChatHTTPHeader.php on line 41

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /mounted-storage/home144/sub026/sc77798-RNWE/nbyo.info/forum/chat/lib/config.php:1) in /mounted-storage/home144/sub026/sc77798-RNWE/nbyo.info/forum/chat/lib/class/AJAXChatHTTPHeader.php on line 45
AJAX Chat

And I cann't log in with my forum acc. I have add same dB with forum.
^ @demohein, have you used specific installation package for myBB ? AND how did you upload to server ?
(have you used ftp / web panel's file manager ... ? have you used ANSI mode / ASCII mode ...)
(2011-11-03, 04:31 PM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]^ @demohein, have you used specific installation package for myBB ? AND how did you upload to server ?
(have you used ftp / web panel's file manager ... ? have you used ANSI mode / ASCII mode ...)
I use ftp and upload to /forum. But i think it is just chat folder. Where can i find specific installiton package for mybb? I think it is not.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38