MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: AJAX Chat - including MyBB integration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
Hi,

i integrate AjaxChat into my MyBB Forum and i also do the Shoutbox Integration. Small Problem: Shoutbox only updates when i have the Cursor in the "Make a Shout" Text Field, where you can enter Text. Is it possible that it updates too only when i am on the Site?
hi.
how to set rtl or ltr direction for new language?
Is it possible to add smileys in shoutbox?
I just installed the ajax chat for mybb, manually imported the chat.sql in myphpadmin... was able to get a login screen for the chat but after logging in, i get this error:

Query: SELECT userID, userName, userRole, channel, UNIX_TIMESTAMP(dateTime) AS timeStamp, ip FROM ajax_chat_online ORDER BY userName; Error-Report: Error-Code:

I'm lost with this and dont know what to do... and i'm a newbie..
I get this error

Query: SELECT userID, userName, userRole, channel, UNIX_TIMESTAMP(dateTime) AS timeStamp, ip FROM ajax_chat_online ORDER BY userName; Error-Report: Error-Code:

And the readme.txt is the worst readme file I have EVER seen.
I am suprised I am still not really pissed. Maybe I had seen this coming.
Hey guys I just read the whole thread and I don't know much more than before...
I was able to connect the chat and forums user databases, but I want to use the chat kinda like (but not exactly) a shoutbox - I'm trying to embed the chat onto a forums page, just as it was done for the usermap plugin:
http://forum.jbjhjm.com/usermap.php

And instead of the usermap I'm trying to embed the WHOLE chat (not the minimized shoutbox layout). Does anybody know how to do this or mybe has somebody already done it?

thanx!
ok now I got it!
Before I describe it here's another question:

I'm using the newest myBB integration version of AJAX chat.

But now it seems like there's no way to create additional chat rooms??
Does someone here know how to create more than just the default "public" room?

My way of integrating the chat:
I replaced the "logged out" html template with a meta link to a custom myBB-integrated login page, if the user is logged in he will directly jump into the Chat and else he will be redirected to a myBB login screen.
(2010-07-04, 05:56 PM)JBJHJM Wrote: [ -> ]But now it seems like there's no way to create additional chat rooms??

http://sourceforge.net/projects/ajax-cha...ic/3700302
(2010-07-04, 06:14 PM)ecanikajo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-07-04, 05:56 PM)JBJHJM Wrote: [ -> ]But now it seems like there's no way to create additional chat rooms??

http://sourceforge.net/projects/ajax-cha...ic/3700302

Nope, sorry that doesn't work. As I'm using the myBB customized version, the whole lib\data directory is missing. And adding a new lib\data\channels.php will change nothing. Undecided
Can you explain how works customized version?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38