MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: wordpress bridge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Hangman Wrote:We and marines talked a bit via MP and we agreed that instead of merging users, WP/MyBB could merge login systems, which is actually what I did on my website which shares users between WordPress, MyBB and PHCDownloads.
This is what WP/MyBB will do, and what 90% of you probably need (unless you want your MyBB users become WordPress authors - anyway they can actually be authors posting in the forum section you chose in WP/MyBB configuration, so...) Smile

Ooh, nice. Sounds like what the Coppermine Gallery bridge did.
Hangman, it's work fine for me. I didn't have enter WordPress URL in the WP/MyBB Options !! That why I had got the Warning message. Shame on me. Big Grin
Board posts appear in the Wordpress comments. Just, I can't put comments by Wordpress side.

I don't like HTML allowed in Board so much. Smile That duplicates the data, and the members will find that strange.

I think, it would be better to simply open the thread with the title of the Wordpress message in MyBB, as follows:
- Thread title : "New message on line" for example (admin can format the text )
- In the post the title and the url of the Wordpress post and something like "Good reading " (admin can format the text, to)
Maybe the Wordpress plugin could have the 2 options : complete HTML or a my suggest only.

Hangman what do think about that ?
OK Hangman !! Good news. I'm waiting for that. Smile
You have reason, user merging is better to manage.
Did you envisage the stats includes ? Like last discussions, members on line, etc...
Cool !! Wink
As I don't know if I correctly translated my French thought ... Big Grin
For feature option "link to Wordpress post in open first post thread MyBB",
you can find here exactly what I mean (the cms : Nucleus & the board : Punbb). The help of this plugin is here. Smile
Ok Hangman, we will waiting for. Smile
awesome!
I like your signature generator. Your game engine looks very interesting as well.
Only, a few days after oyur last pots behind. Awesome your work, Hangman ! Smile
Where is this plugin?
King Damion Wrote:Where is this plugin?

http://mods.mybboard.net/view/wp-mybb
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24