MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: wordpress bridge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Yay Labrocca!!! - I'll focus on tweaking my new Wordpress site and leave off switching the forum for a week or so just in case something develops here....
I downloaded the SMF bridge to see how it works. I am sure a MyBB bridge could be produced. However if I do this it would have to be in a month or two. I have some other projects I want to complete (MYPS).
Just to confirm: IF you do this (FINGERS CROSSED!!) it will be a Wordpress/MyBB bridge???

*trying not to get too excited*
labrocca Wrote:I downloaded the SMF bridge to see how it works. I am sure a MyBB bridge could be produced. However if I do this it would have to be in a month or two. I have some other projects I want to complete (MYPS).

could you maybe send me that file? I've searched for it on google, but all download mirrors are offline :-p
Right now what I have is a MyBB plugin which makes a copy of the user from MyBB to Wordpress when the user logs in. It's not a fully integrated solution.
That's all I need for now Dennis. I just want the members integrated Smile

I can live with just having the mybb and WP sites separate if necessary.
redhead Wrote:That's all I need for now Dennis. I just want the members integrated Smile

I can live with just having the mybb and WP sites separate if necessary.

Yep same here
DennisTT Wrote:Right now what I have is a MyBB plugin which makes a copy of the user from MyBB to Wordpress when the user logs in. It's not a fully integrated solution.

Could you maybe explain how you did that? Or post a file with the code you used? That would be very helpfull.
yeah, it would be great...
OK. My last desperate plea otherwise I really will have to (reluctantly) abandon this fantasitc forum program and use something else...... Sad

I feel like the solution is "out there" - is there any chance it might be shared soon???

Cheers guys - sorry to be a nag but I can't leave my large forum on this system too much longer if I'm going to have to migrate to a different system.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24