MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: wordpress bridge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
DennisTT Wrote:Right now what I have is a MyBB plugin which makes a copy of the user from MyBB to Wordpress when the user logs in. It's not a fully integrated solution.

Any sort of E.T.A on said release of this combined WP/MyBB users plugin or a completed plugin/ bridge? Thanks for your anticipated response and of course thanks for your hard work. Big Grin
Wow, Hangman - I'm really looking forward to your release! Smile Will it work with existing myBB/WP installations or will one of them have to be 'as new'?
Wow! This is awesome! Keep us updated and thanks fo rall of your hard work on this. I look forward to using this plugin on several sites I have.
I badly need wp/mybb bridge too.
vote for it in mybb idea
http://ideas.mybboard.net/idea/wordpress-bridge
Very nice! Thanks for the update Hangman.
please include publishing post in wp once created in mybb
Wow... you're actually amazing, Hangman! Big Grin Esp. the part which can work with existing WP/myBB installations!
This bridge also includes user integration as well? Will it import or merge existing users once installed? Thanks again!
awesome Smile
keep up the good work Big Grin
Thanks for the info Hangman. It appears this will have everything I need and more. Can't wait!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24