MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: wordpress bridge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
that´s great Hangman Smile

I´ve got a 30k members database with mybb 1.4, can´t wait to see in action
Hangman,

Where I can download the bridge new version ? Smile
Thanks !Wink
OK Hangman ! Wink

I will waiting for the final release.
Good luck for your work. Smile
I'm looking forward to this, any estimate on an expected release? What bugs/kinks are there left to work out?
(2008-09-04, 10:55 PM)Hangman Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys,

as I already said to a kind guy in a PM, there will be another small delay because I got a new job and I'm moving to North Italy in this weekend. This has been one hell of a busy year as you can see from the last release date. Hope it doesn't cause too much problems to the guys awaiting since WP/MyBB 0.8.

Cheers
Simply we'll have to wait, understand and of course life doesn't revolve around this release but I am excited about it. (just like the rest no doubt)

I hope more people here will reward your hard work with donations because you do deserve it.
~Joey
How did the move go Hangman?
Glad to hear! Smile

I've been messing around with this plugin and got it to work with MyBB 1.4 and Wordpress 2.6 now I'm wondering if there is a way to change the comments link in Wordpress to lead to the Mybb thread instead of the Wordpress post.
The latest release is

Version 2.6.2 I hope this works. Superstrikertwo I might need your help too Toungue

Hangman you've done a great job bro.
BTW I am ready to beta test it.
I do not want the whole mybb forum and wordpress blog integrated. I just want that the latest 15 threads appear in the wordpress sidebar. Is there some easy way to do this without much code modification etc.

I tried searching the forum but could not find any proper way to do this.

Please help and all help would be highly appreciated.
I guess the developer hasn't released the latest version i.e 0.9
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24