MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: wordpress bridge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Isn't the WP login form for WP users DB only?
I have problem with the bridge!
my broad mybb was translated in format windows-1255 but WP utf-8 (Mybb Hebrew)
and this create bag with the lang!

If I write post in WP I have bag unicode in the mybb board!
But if I create thread in mybb I have bag with the unicode in WP!

please help me!
thanks!

I'm sory aboad my english!
xboy721 Wrote:I have problem with the bridge!
my broad mybb was translated in format windows-1255 but WP utf-8 (Mybb Hebrew)
and this create bag with the lang!

If I write post in WP I have bag unicode in the mybb board!
But if I create thread in mybb I have bag with the unicode in WP!

please help me!
thanks!

I'm sory aboad my english!

I was using latin1 (iso-8859-1) and some Mods doesn´t work well too

so I converted my entire database (100mb) with SSH, didnt last 5minutes to convert all tables to utf8_bin format - now Im using utf8 mods smoothly, like AJAX Quick Reply and this WP-bridge
Hey Hangman,

I have a couple of questions, sorry for sounding like such a newbie. (just getting grips here) I've installed this successfully, no it's not installation related as such although does this allow people to join "wordress" and aswell as "mybb".

Just curious regarding that.

I did have two other questions, although I'll have to think about those ones again.
~Joey
Okay,

I know this is hard to answer, but do you have any clues which version it will fall under and how long roughly it may take to release it? =)

Oh, will there also be an option to import users for those who already use the plugin? (retrive members from mybb to wordpress) Thanks,
~Joey
This is really quite good ive given it a try but before i can use it in a live environment i have a couple of questions/requests.

1: When you make a post in wordpress and it has the comment link, is it not possible to automatically make that link direct to the thread bit on mybb

2: also when i added 1 comment it went into the forums but when i made 2 or more it didnt appear in the forums Confused

Cheers
Tony
OK, does anyone know where i would find the bit of code that generates the comment link so i can just remove it altogether?

Cheers
Does this work with the latest update?

Thought I'd let you know I'm testing it to see, as wordpress mention most plugins will still remain in working condition so I'm hoping this will. =) Keep up the excellent work hangman!
~Joey
Not sure why everyone is so keen to upgrade to 2.5. Seriously worth waiting a few weeks whilst WP iron out the bugs. With such a change in the backend etc. it's bound to have bugs that haven't been picked up. Big Grin
The plugin works fine hangman.

(Least from what my experiences are)
~Joey
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24