MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: wordpress bridge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Hangman Wrote:Exactly Smile
However in 0.9 there will be some "filter" hooks you can use to do anything you want with the message and content strings before they get updated from WP to MyBB and vice-versa (so, for example, you can replace HTML or BBCode tags).

Edit: Is the "Comments on WP" option enabled?
Edit 2: Notice that when the plugin is active, if the "Comments on WP" option is enabled, on WP there will be the corresponding thread's posts. If "Comments on WP" is disabled, wpmybb_comments_popup_link() will link to the thread instead of the WP responses section.
In any case, if WP/MyBB is active, the WordPress comment system will not work.

I think I have to implement this feature: when you create a thread for an existing WP post, and this WP post has comments, those comments will be added in the threads.

Yes, "Comments on WP" option enabled.
Hangman Wrote:Read the 2nd edit Smile

I'm sure you can fix this.
Hangman Wrote:What should I fix?
As I said, it's completely normal that WP comments don't appear. Smile

You said "In any case, if WP/MyBB is active, the WordPress comment system will not work."

So, we must deactivate your plugin if we want to use comment system on WordPress, right?
Hangman Wrote:Yes.

Well, now that I'm thinking about it, it's not that normal.

No, it's not normal at all.
I should fix this.

You're right.
Because the comment system is important for WP.
And of course we don't want to deactivate your plugin.
Especially when the 0.9 version is out. (Because I hope the members of myBB will automatically login to WP when 0.9 is out.)
Hangman Wrote:Yep, 0.9. You'll only need to login in MyBB, anyway.
I didn't seee that. It will be very really interesting for my users.
For InEviTaBLe_EnD problem : Maybe just empty your browser cache and refresh the page, not ? Smile
Ok I didn't read the post right.
Good night to you as well. Wink
Sorry about mixing up that code Hangman; I forgot to carry over the original header variables; Glad you got it working!
Downloaded.
Test at the end of day. Smile
I installed WP/MyBB 0.8.2.
There is still the bug I mentioned before:
In WordPress, the comments don't appear. If I make a comment for a post in WP, it doesn't appear. It says "no comment" but there is comment, I can see the comment on admin panel.
(But if a post has already a comment, and if I make another comment to that post, it appears.)

I hope you can fix this serious problem.
I didn't see any other bug.
Thank you for your great work.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24