MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: wordpress bridge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
I wish I was talented :p

Edit:
I might have a little idea for your plugin if you have some time left:
Maybe you could make it possible that when you add [SOME TEXT] in front of your topic title, that 'SOME TEXT' will be the category in wordpress where the post will be placed. Or how would you do this? Are all curent topics placed in uncategorized?
cewl Smile
Any idea when we can expect a beta release?
Is this for wpmu? or just word press?

Steve
That would be good. Smf have a blog plugin, so would be nice if we can add blogs for our users.
Will the MyBB categories/forums be the WordPress categories, or will this be an option?
mrblackbird Wrote:That would be good. Smf have a blog plugin, so would be nice if we can add blogs for our users.

I agree.. Would be wonderful to have such an option, I had IPB and the blog addition and I think it would be nice if we could apply it to some how to our mybb boards. (wordpresS)

~Kerrang!
wpmu will the best solution. i wish i knew how to write mods, then i could produce one but cant sadly.
Same here buddy.

I wished i had the time to learn to use php, very rusty as it is but hopefully someone else will consider this sometime.

~Kerrang!
Fingers crossed they will Smile

I know alot of people want a blog system integrated for their members
I used his alpha version and it looks awesome Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24