MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Last One to Post #4!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is a very simple contest. The user who wins will make a post, and nobody will reply to it within 9 hours.

The Rules

You can post as many times as you want in this thread, but you may not post two replies in a row. You must wait until somebody else posts first before replying to the thread again.
You may not post junk replies like random text "dfsjfsdf". Please keep the posts intelligent, don't simply post "I'm going to win" or such. If you do, you will get a warning. 3 warnings and you're banned for 3 days, 4 warnings and you're permabanned. Also, do not ONLY talk about the time limit of the contest in a reply.
You may not post replies containing only "I agree" or "No" and other short answers like that. Be sure to include more in your posts than just short phrases. Doing this will get you a thread warning
You may not post large pictures, but you are welcome to link to them in your post. This will help out our users with dial-up internet. Doing this will get you a thread warning.
In the event of extended server or website downtime, I reserve the right the postpone the contest.
This contest will temporarily close on Christmas day. In essence, we will skip a full 24 hours on this thread.
I reserve the right to change the rules at any time, with in-thread notice.
Only one user can win.
Posting referral links or advertisements is not allowed her.
If a user breaks one of the rules, they will be added to the warning list for this contest. If your username is added to the banned list, all prizes will be forfeited for you in this contest.
Moderators, Administrators and the Support Team are more than welcome to play along and are eligible for the prizes. I am not eligible for any prize.

Prizes

The winning user can choose ONE of these prizes:

$15 directly to your PayPal account.
Unmetered hosting for one year.
One year .com/.net/.org domain registration.

If you have any suggestions for a prize of the same value, please PM it to me. Thread questions must also be PM'ed to me. This game can be played by all registered users.

NOTE: If we get more than 9,000 replies in this thread, prizes will be doubled!

Have fun everybody!

Oh, and the warning/banned list:

Warning List

Mark M - 1 warning

Banned List

None.

This will be updated accordingly.
What does the second prize mean?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

˙ʎlƃuıpɹoɔɔɐ pǝʇɐpdn ǝq llıʍ sıɥ┴

˙ǝuoN

ʇsı˥ pǝuuɐq

˙ǝuoN

ʇsı˥ ƃuıuɹɐM

:ʇsıl pǝuuɐq/ƃuıuɹɐʍ ǝɥʇ puɐ 'ɥO

¡ʎpoqʎɹǝʌǝ unɟ ǝʌɐH

¡pǝlqnop ǝq llıʍ sǝzıɹd 'pɐǝɹɥʇ sıɥʇ uı sǝıldǝɹ 000'6 uɐɥʇ ǝɹoɯ ʇǝƃ ǝʍ ɟI :Ǝ┴ON

˙sɹǝsn pǝɹǝʇsıƃǝɹ llɐ ʎq pǝʎɐld ǝq uɐɔ ǝɯɐƃ sıɥ┴ ˙ǝɯ oʇ pǝ,WԀ ǝq oslɐ ʇsnɯ suoıʇsǝnb pɐǝɹɥ┴ ˙ǝɯ oʇ ʇı WԀ ǝsɐǝld 'ǝnlɐʌ ǝɯɐs ǝɥʇ ɟo ǝzıɹd ɐ ɹoɟ suoıʇsǝƃƃns ʎuɐ ǝʌɐɥ noʎ ɟI

˙uoıʇɐɹʇsıƃǝɹ uıɐɯop ƃɹo˙/ʇǝu˙/ɯoɔ˙ ɹɐǝʎ ǝuO
˙ɹɐǝʎ ǝuo ɹoɟ ƃuıʇsoɥ pǝɹǝʇǝɯu∩
˙ʇunoɔɔɐ lɐԀʎɐԀ ɹnoʎ oʇ ʎlʇɔǝɹıp ϛƖ$

:sǝzıɹd ǝsǝɥʇ ɟo ƎNO ǝsooɥɔ uɐɔ ɹǝsn ƃuıuuıʍ ǝɥ┴

sǝzıɹԀ

˙ǝzıɹd ʎuɐ ɹoɟ ǝlqıƃılǝ ʇou ɯɐ I ˙sǝzıɹd ǝɥʇ ɹoɟ ǝlqıƃılǝ ǝɹɐ puɐ ƃuolɐ ʎɐld oʇ ǝɯoɔlǝʍ uɐɥʇ ǝɹoɯ ǝɹɐ ɯɐǝ┴ ʇɹoddnS ǝɥʇ puɐ sɹoʇɐɹʇsıuıɯp∀ 'sɹoʇɐɹǝpoW
˙ʇsǝʇuoɔ sıɥʇ uı noʎ ɹoɟ pǝʇıǝɟɹoɟ ǝq llıʍ sǝzıɹd llɐ 'ʇsıl pǝuuɐq ǝɥʇ oʇ pǝppɐ sı ǝɯɐuɹǝsn ɹnoʎ ɟI ˙ʇsǝʇuoɔ sıɥʇ ɹoɟ ʇsıl ƃuıuɹɐʍ ǝɥʇ oʇ pǝppɐ ǝq llıʍ ʎǝɥʇ 'sǝlnɹ ǝɥʇ ɟo ǝuo sʞɐǝɹq ɹǝsn ɐ ɟI
˙ɹǝɥ pǝʍollɐ ʇou sı sʇuǝɯǝsıʇɹǝʌpɐ ɹo sʞuıl lɐɹɹǝɟǝɹ ƃuıʇsoԀ
˙uıʍ uɐɔ ɹǝsn ǝuo ʎluO
˙ǝɔıʇou pɐǝɹɥʇ-uı ɥʇıʍ 'ǝɯıʇ ʎuɐ ʇɐ sǝlnɹ ǝɥʇ ǝƃuɐɥɔ oʇ ʇɥƃıɹ ǝɥʇ ǝʌɹǝsǝɹ I
˙pɐǝɹɥʇ sıɥʇ uo sɹnoɥ ㄣᄅ llnɟ ɐ dıʞs llıʍ ǝʍ 'ǝɔuǝssǝ uI ˙ʎɐp sɐɯʇsıɹɥƆ uo ǝsolɔ ʎlıɹɐɹodɯǝʇ llıʍ ʇsǝʇuoɔ sıɥ┴
˙ʇsǝʇuoɔ ǝɥʇ ǝuodʇsod ǝɥʇ ʇɥƃıɹ ǝɥʇ ǝʌɹǝsǝɹ I 'ǝɯıʇuʍop ǝʇısqǝʍ ɹo ɹǝʌɹǝs pǝpuǝʇxǝ ɟo ʇuǝʌǝ ǝɥʇ uI
˙ƃuıuɹɐʍ pɐǝɹɥʇ ɐ noʎ ʇǝƃ llıʍ sıɥʇ ƃuıop ˙ʇǝuɹǝʇuı dn-lɐıp ɥʇıʍ sɹǝsn ɹno ʇno dlǝɥ llıʍ sıɥ┴ ˙ʇsod ɹnoʎ uı ɯǝɥʇ oʇ ʞuıl oʇ ǝɯoɔlǝʍ ǝɹɐ noʎ ʇnq 'sǝɹnʇɔıd ǝƃɹɐl ʇsod ʇou ʎɐɯ no⅄
ƃuıuɹɐʍ pɐǝɹɥʇ ɐ noʎ ʇǝƃ llıʍ sıɥʇ ƃuıop ˙sǝsɐɹɥd ʇɹoɥs ʇsnɾ uɐɥʇ sʇsod ɹnoʎ uı ǝɹoɯ ǝpnlɔuı oʇ ǝɹns ǝq ˙ʇɐɥʇ ǝʞıl sɹǝʍsuɐ ʇɹoɥs ɹǝɥʇo puɐ ,,oN,, ɹo ,,ǝǝɹƃɐ I,, ʎluo ƃuıuıɐʇuoɔ sǝıldǝɹ ʇsod ʇou ʎɐɯ no⅄
˙ʎldǝɹ ɐ uı ʇsǝʇuoɔ ǝɥʇ ɟo ʇıɯıl ǝɯıʇ ǝɥʇ ʇnoqɐ ʞlɐʇ ⅄˥NO ʇou op 'osl∀ ˙pǝuuɐqɐɯɹǝd ǝɹ,noʎ puɐ sƃuıuɹɐʍ ㄣ 'sʎɐp Ɛ ɹoɟ pǝuuɐq ǝɹ,noʎ puɐ sƃuıuɹɐʍ Ɛ ˙ƃuıuɹɐʍ ɐ ʇǝƃ llıʍ noʎ 'op noʎ ɟI ˙ɥɔns ɹo ,,uıʍ oʇ ƃuıoƃ ɯ,I,, ʇsod ʎldɯıs ʇ,uop 'ʇuǝƃıllǝʇuı sʇsod ǝɥʇ dǝǝʞ ǝsɐǝlԀ ˙,,ɟpsɟɾsɟp,, ʇxǝʇ ɯopuɐɹ ǝʞıl sǝıldǝɹ ʞunɾ ʇsod ʇou ʎɐɯ no⅄
˙uıɐƃɐ pɐǝɹɥʇ ǝɥʇ oʇ ƃuıʎldǝɹ ǝɹoɟǝq ʇsɹıɟ sʇsod ǝslǝ ʎpoqǝɯos lıʇun ʇıɐʍ ʇsnɯ no⅄ ˙ʍoɹ ɐ uı sǝıldǝɹ oʍʇ ʇsod ʇou ʎɐɯ noʎ ʇnq 'pɐǝɹɥʇ sıɥʇ uı ʇuɐʍ noʎ sɐ sǝɯıʇ ʎuɐɯ sɐ ʇsod uɐɔ no⅄

sǝlnɹ ǝɥ┴

˙sɹnoɥ 6 uıɥʇıʍ ʇı oʇ ʎldǝɹ llıʍ ʎpoqou puɐ 'ʇsod ɐ ǝʞɐɯ llıʍ suıʍ oɥʍ ɹǝsn ǝɥ┴ ˙ʇsǝʇuoɔ ǝldɯıs ʎɹǝʌ ɐ sı sıɥ┴
What tells me Matt or AJS will win this?
Time to zombify myself and stay up 24/7 watching this thread.

<3
I am NOT participating.
(2010-12-16, 06:13 AM)Derek M. Wrote: [ -> ]Time to zombify myself and stay up 24/7 watching this thread.

<3

Won't help last one went for a few months if I remember correctly Toungue.
nayar, is that a reply or .. ?
anyways i am participating, not because i assume i will win (i know, this will never end and no one can really win ). I will try not to let others win Toungue
I'm participating because i can atleast try to win.
Lol I wanna win.