MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyTabs - Tabbed Forum Browsing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
OK, Ive installed this mod but when I deactivate it There is NO profile page
Don't use the plugin, as said many times before it WILL get your forum hacked. Do not use it.
OK, I'm locking this thread and removing the mod from the mods site until its updated to avoid other users who are unaware of the vulnerability ending up using it and getting hacked.

@OP: Once you update the plugin PM me or open a thread in the Private Inquiries forum and we'll re-open the forum.
Plugin has been updated. Thread opened.
What about the performance? Better than TabMenu of Labrocca?
Still uses Ajax in switching in tabs?
Curious how the MyBB admin notification works for an updated version. Is that setup yet or is the feature still being developed? In a situation such as this I would think plugin notification of an old running version on the Plugins page would be appropriate.
Any changelogs?
Thanks for this _free_ plugin. I will check this out.
And yes, the author of MyBB Tab (Revenger) should release a changelog.
Works for me perfectly, but I need to know how to change the background-colors for each tab. I want different colors for each tab (Green, Yellow, Black, Blue...). Hope you can help me.
And one more quest: Is the vulnerabilty fixed?
Hi!

Is it possible that the page does not reload completely, when I click me through the tabs (like on Hackforums.net)?

_THAT_ would be aaaawesome. Smile
Go to mybbcentral.com for that plugin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21