MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyTabs - Tabbed Forum Browsing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
when mouse over the tabs , in the status bar , we can see the link as /?tab=1 as a suffix , can we hide it like hack forums , where it shows #

Thanks and Respect , yucatans
thank you but i have problem .it not take Category system
Any idea how to change tab name colors??? Regards
Very good, that's free Big Grin Yeah..!!!
(2011-04-01, 07:12 PM)Pritesh Wrote: [ -> ]Very good, that's free Big Grin Yeah..!!!

Yea its good and free,but im still looking how to change the link color lol..
Hi, I have installed version 1.31, and I think it is great! But maybe somebody can help me with this:

I run a forum that is in two languages - first tab is "German", second is "English". But when I am lost somewhere in a thread and click on the forum name in the title or the breadcrumb, it will automatically revert to the first tab, German.

Can I somehow trick my forum home link to stay in the last tab selected? Respectively, to set the "default tab" to the last tab visited?
(2011-02-16, 07:22 AM)Revenger Wrote: [ -> ]Note: This plugin is now ready for Release, you may download it here.

Live Example: http://www.rvgaming.net/index.php

The plugin is now in its Release stage, and the current features are:

- Javascript support (switch tabs automatically if you have javascript enabled), works without javascript, too (links are "?tab={$id}")
- - AJAX-Style (Loads page, and is w3 validated, also fixes category collapsing. Recommended to keep this setting on.) - New!
- Customize tab templates (this is built-in using mybb's code editor, and editable via the tab settings. see attached images)
- Users can select default tab via 'User CP' - New!
- Hide tab(s)
- Order tabs (lower number = farther left)
- Set default tab
- w3 validated! - New!
- Editing/Deleting tabs
- Enable/Disabling (this is in the plugin, don't use mybb's activate/deactivate unless you want to risk losing your set tabs)

To-do List:
- Refresh $headerinclude when switching with AJAX to fix collapsing bug.
- Rewrite non-AJAX version to be more efficient / potentially work better than AJAX version.
- Tabs to load alternate page.

Download MyTabs (already updated)
Download MyTabs From Mods-site (waiting for mod to approve update to 1.31)

Feedback/Suggestions on this project will be appreciated.

TS EXCUSE ME FOR A SECOND WHEN I ACTIVATE THE PLUGINS ON MY ACP THERE AN ERROR SEE THE SCREENSHOT BELOW ANY SUGGETION?
This is definitely a nice plugin, but there doesn't seem to be a way to customize the colors for more than 1 theme.

Or am I just missing it? lol

If I have one theme that's overall blue, the default colors are fine for that.

But I'd want it to match another theme that may be red or black as well.
Wonder when the dev will be back, I stopped using this plugin due to slow tab loading time (ver. 1.31) and sometimes not loading at all.
However, I am ecstatic about this plugin, easier to configure than that slick modification I was using.
(2011-04-03, 09:33 AM)weBex Wrote: [ -> ]This is definitely a nice plugin, but there doesn't seem to be a way to customize the colors for more than 1 theme.

Or am I just missing it? lol

If I have one theme that's overall blue, the default colors are fine for that.

But I'd want it to match another theme that may be red or black as well.

How did u customize the color for 1 theme?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21