MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyTabs - Tabbed Forum Browsing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Finally working on the last part, should be ready for testing within an hour or two (non-javascript version). Will add some simple javascript code after beta is looking good.

It's ready for beta :)

You can download it here.
Nice one! Keep up the good job Smile

If anyone has any bug reports, please leave them on this thread.
Is it just me or is the site not working? :/
Some people were having problems connecting. Not sure why anymore, though.
Is this running on shared or a VPS?
(2011-02-16, 09:25 AM)pyridine Wrote: [ -> ]Oh wow, tab ordering is something Labrocca had planned for his next version. He's gonna be pissed. Anyway, I'm glad you're giving this out for free, I have a lot of respect for devs that do free stuff.

Why would I be mad? Congrats to author for a good release.
Nice Idea! I'm not gonna use it since I don't have any reason to, BUT.... here's an idea for you...

How about have the "Default Tab" option set on a per-user basis? Some users may want one tab to be the default, while other users may want another tab to be their default.
(2011-02-18, 11:55 PM)Aristotle Wrote: [ -> ]Is this running on shared or a VPS?

Shared at the moment :/

(2011-02-19, 12:27 AM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-02-16, 09:25 AM)pyridine Wrote: [ -> ]Oh wow, tab ordering is something Labrocca had planned for his next version. He's gonna be pissed. Anyway, I'm glad you're giving this out for free, I have a lot of respect for devs that do free stuff.

Why would I be mad? Congrats to author for a good release.

Thank you :)

(2011-02-19, 12:35 AM)Darrell Wrote: [ -> ]Nice Idea! I'm not gonna use it since I don't have any reason to, BUT.... here's an idea for you...

How about have the "Default Tab" option set on a per-user basis? Some users may want one tab to be the default, while other users may want another tab to be their default.

Good idea, I may implement that in the next version, which may be pretty soon.
Thanks Revenger for this plugin...working 100 % perfect...
but i noticed a problem

when i click a tab,the entire page is again reloaded with tab content.jquery effect based tab change is not seen,like the one jesse had made.
hope fully this is looked into and probably fixed.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21