MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Post your desktop!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey.
Just wondering, is that Windows Vista? If it is, I'll be happy that somebody is using it.

Here's mine: [Image: viewimage.php?img=979_1455914087.png]
(2016-03-24, 06:00 PM)Cammygirl192 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey.
Just wondering, is that Windows Vista? If it is, I'll be happy that somebody is using it.

Here's mine: [Image: viewimage.php?img=979_1455914087.png]

why yes iam using vista. thx a lot. i gave you a +1. not too many people do  i run into using vista. Big Grin

and heres a new one

[Image: DESK.jpg]
Current Desktop:

[Image: 54c2380f28.png]
@Butterball: Thanks. Vista was a solid OS by SP1: it was hardware and poorly-written software/drivers that made it seem a failure along with underpowered hardware. It's strange how people forget XP was a security mess before SP2. Your new background's quite nice, but my eyes are getting a bit confused Toungue

@Ben Cousins: At least you keep your desktop clean, mine's an absolute mess on my Mac. Random HTML documents, zip files, music, pictures of Cammy, etc. in random places on mine...
(2016-03-26, 11:53 AM)Cammygirl192 Wrote: [ -> ]@Ben Cousins: At least you keep your desktop clean, mine's an absolute mess on my Mac. Random HTML documents, zip files, music, pictures of Cammy, etc. in random places on mine...

I keep my desktop clean. Makes the computer load that bit faster.
I am also one for a clean desktop Toungue

[Image: CxcfZCS.jpg]
[Image: 2yCYxC.png]
[Image: desktop.jpg]
(2016-04-02, 09:55 PM)chack1172 Wrote: [ -> ][Image: desktop.jpg]

oh i love city scenes! whats the resolution i wonder
My Desktop - [Image: s454S3c.png]

My Laptop - [Image: 15Q6tZb.jpg]