MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Community Forums now running MyBB 1.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Weather its slow or not, we can't control Toungue Its probably likely to be the server spiking and slowing down
I've not noticed any slowness myself. Smile
Chris Boulton Wrote:I tried to make the code buttons editor more word processor like with this release and the close tags button is now essentially useless (well, I can see a point to it in some cases).

You'll also notice that if you leave tags open and hit the submit button, MyBB closes off any open tags you still have for you Smile

--

In regards to a WYSIWYG environment, a lot of work needs to be done for it but it is on the list of things for the future.

Ahh, just noticed that now the bold, italics and other formatting tools all have a little box that tells you what it is. No more guessing for rh1n0. Cool

Once MyBB has the formatting toolbar on Quick Reply I will be almost completly satisfied, that is until I find something else. Big Grin
MiNT Wrote:
Chris Boulton Wrote:In regards to a WYSIWYG environment, a lot of work needs to be done for it but it is on the list of things for the future.
I hope the option to turn it off will also be on that list.Smile

Why would they make it so that you can't turn it off? I would think that they would make it so that you can change it in your profile, and have some button (or tabs) to switch between rich text view and standard view. But maybe I am just hoping for that Toungue
Netrosis Wrote:woot, edit in place!
gotta love AJAX, and gotta love myBB!

How do you get the AJAX on edit?
When is MyBB 1.2 there?
cardude Wrote:

Do you mean use Quick Edit? Click on the "Edit" button and then select "Quick Edit"

Paretje Wrote:When is MyBB 1.2 there?
Excuse me? Do you mean when will it be released to the public? When it's ready, of course! Smile
Belloman Wrote:
cardude Wrote:

Do you mean use Quick Edit? Click on the "Edit" button and then select "Quick Edit"

Paretje Wrote:When is MyBB 1.2 there?
Excuse me? Do you mean when will it be released to the public? When it's ready, of course! Smile

Yes, I meant quick edit. I got see how to use it now, thanks!
Nice, can't wait for the release!

edit: testing quick edit.
Looking forword to the release!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16