MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Community Forums now running MyBB 1.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Looks good imo.
CraKteR Wrote:I think this skin suits MyBB, there are more important problems then the skin anyways and anytime. And since the theme manager in MyBB is so good I say anyone could make an new theme for themselfs (if they really wanted to).

What I meant was some minor edits to make the skin look more professional.
Flaw Wrote:
CraKteR Wrote:I think this skin suits MyBB, there are more important problems then the skin anyways and anytime. And since the theme manager in MyBB is so good I say anyone could make an new theme for themselfs (if they really wanted to).

How so?
Paretje Wrote:I saw still a small bug: The place is to great of the first colom at the search page.
What? That doesn't make any sense...
Flaw Wrote:

You can't just say "make some minor edits," you need to say what kind of edits - why should we change it if we don't even know what you requested? Be more specific about your requests - if you can't think of any way to improve the theme, then we don't need to Wink
mybb 1.2 is running great since 12 day now
i think its time to release it Smile
i cant wait any longer..
Patient is vitual.
Still bugs to be found.
Mgaidia Wrote:mybb 1.2 is running great since 12 day now
i think its time to release it Smile
i cant wait any longer..

Not quite, we want to make sure it's as bug free as possible, and new bugs keep coming so we are fixing them.

I'm sure the Devs will have good judgement of when to release it. Wink
Looks good Smile
Hopefully not so long until a final release
The forum software is getting features from the ipb,the 1.3.1 has no more support so I decided to switch to mybb,The only thing I have a problem with is the skinning the board.

I wonder when mybb 2.0 will be released..
That's an long way ahead. This is only version 1.2, The skinning in 1.2 however is the same as in 1.1.x series.
However the skinning should be pretty easy as it's all stored in the database and you can edit the templates and css files live on the page in the admin cp.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16