MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Community Forums now running MyBB 1.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
rh1n0 Wrote:
Chris Boulton Wrote:You should hopefully like the integration of the multi-quote with the quick reply - essentially it is quick quoting.

You can't see it here right now though because this board is running one revision too early for that feature.

Maybe I will like it if I could have some text formatting to go with my Quick Reply box? Big Grin
Such as bold, italics, underline... I'm sure I don't have to explain, you understand what I mean. Smile
That would be handy. Then you'd only need to go full reply if you wanted to add an attachement or change the post icon.

On another note, would it be possible to add [rant][/rant] tags to the myCode on this site because if i understand correctly 1.2 allows custom myCode. Then posts like this would look better.
MrDoom Wrote:That would be handy. Then you'd only need to go full reply if you wanted to add an attachement or change the post icon.

Or if you wanted the code for a smiley that you couldn't remember. Big Grin
Whatever it is, even if the multi-quote wasn't in the Quick Reply box (because I have disabled it, if I choose to) I would still love the text formatting. Cool

Edit: I don't understand this custom code thing, what would you like [rant][/rant] codes to do?
i think i found an error with the attachment logo. when someone attaches something to the post it will appear but when you remove the attachment the attchment logo still appears in the thread title

An Example: http://community.mybboard.net/showthread...804&page=1
Good not bad!
I like it!
rh1n0 Wrote:Edit: I don't understand this custom code thing, what would you like [rant][/rant] codes to do?

Get rid of any text within those tags, leaving the post rant free? Toungue
rh1n0 Wrote:Edit: I don't understand this custom code thing, what would you like [rant][/rant] codes to do?
Do like the php, code and quote tags do but do something like "Rant!" or "Username Ranted:" instead.
Looking good so far. I am glad the reputation system has changed.
MrDoom Wrote:
Do like the php, code and quote tags do but do something like "Rant!" or "Username Ranted:" instead.

I doubt it. Wink
rh1n0 Wrote:Sweeeet, I'd noticed a few changes here and there but thought it was a little sudden for this. Oh well, this is a good thing! Can't wait for it to be released. Smile

MiNT Wrote:Cool Cool

Did you mean to space the smilies out that much on the new reply form?

I've just quoted your posts to check out the multi quote function Wink
So with v1.2 coming up, the PHP code coloring parser is now working good?
Quote:I've just quoted your posts to check out the multi quote function Wink
So with v1.2 coming up, the PHP code coloring parser is now working good?

In which way was it broken? Toungue
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16