MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Community Forums now running MyBB 1.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Will Reputation System come back on MyBB Forum?
Tochjo Wrote:
Paretje Wrote:On the quote buton is there repley now. Is that no bug?

That's an intentional change. When you press it only that post is quoted, so it is just like you are replying to that message.

Or if you have other post selected, it'll quote those, as well as the one you just pressed 'Reply' on. Wink
i also want to know about the Reputation System? Big Grin
I've now enabled the reputation system here. If it is abused as previously, we'll disable it again.
Chris Boulton Wrote:I've now enabled the reputation system here. If it is abused as previously, we'll disable it again.

I think want we want to know is will the reputaions system be available on the released version of myBB 1.2

what change are there to have the cash rewards mod added to the released version ?

EDIT: oh and does seem that it will be available Smile LMAO
Tochjo Wrote:
Paretje Wrote:On the quote buton is there repley now. Is that no bug?

That's an intentional change. When you press it only that post is quoted, so it is just like you are replying to that message.

Ow. The newrepley pages is different of the new PM pages.
Test 1 2 3 Big Grin

Whene will 1.2 be out for use to use?
ashly138 Wrote:Whene will 1.2 be out for use to use?

When it is ready.
the best answer you can ever get xD
sTrEtCh Wrote:
Chris Boulton Wrote:I've now enabled the reputation system here. If it is abused as previously, we'll disable it again.

I think want we want to know is will the reputaions system be available on the released version of myBB 1.2
It will surely be available on the release. Why putting all that work on it and then just go ditching it?
The reputation system is a part of MyBB 1.2.
sTrEtCh Wrote:what change are there to have the cash rewards mod added to the released version ?
Actually, I don't think there is much chance for now. There is something that we call feature-freeze. This means that there won't be any features added.
The cash rewards mod is just another mod. The developers won't add every good mod they find in a new release. It has to be useful and used by seriously much people. And I'm not saying this like "wow, my reputation system was so good is was added to mybb as standard" because the reputation system wasn't directly an import of my mod. It's completely coded by the developers themselves based on the modification that WDZ made in the Messenger Plus! Community Board, which happens to be the same where I based my system on. I don't think there is a different story on this. Maybe Chris saw the success of my plugin, but I doubt that since Chris and WDZ are onto MyBB for a long time.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16