MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thank You MyBB System 2.6.x
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
(2018-07-15, 04:15 PM)Whiteneo Wrote: [ -> ]I can not see that page i see an error Smile (Login to see this content)

But i supose yeah, that have must shown in there.

But i am reviewing the data of that part and hook does not works as suposed but i have rewrite that part into next major release.

I have it working into premium thanks version but i forgot to update that code in this mod.

Anyways i have to reinstall newpoints into my local host and make some tests to rewrite all this part, because at this moment should not work in this version Smile

Sorry about that but i will work on that for next major release.

But you can add it manually inside your newpoints template at your owns within user vars Smile and usergroup vars to let this work nad show you the right values to earn and receive for thanks plugin Wink

Do not be worried about this because i have the right code inside my premium plugin so it is only time to add it in this mod and test it with the latest mybb and newpoints versions to let them work fine in all senses Smile

Thanks for the response due i have not seen that :o

ok~
just wondering what is the difference between the premium version and public version?
Only the premium version has a lot of improvements and stays up to date. They have a better cached system to perform queries into db. Can enable guests thanks and some other options like thank the post before download attachments, etc.

But anyways the free version is based on original code and premium is the same version we have installed on our boards Smile As you can see there are not important addons between versions Smile
(2018-07-13, 07:43 PM)Whiteneo Wrote: [ -> ]I will review it today but i have the latest revision into my furm board and all works fine i think :s

But i will review it for today in all senses by the way i am on Avatars plugin due some issues reported but i am unable to reproduce errors on that mod.

I will try this one and i will fix all posible issues Smile

Thanks for the feedback.

This mod takes my post key to prevent unwanted users to do many requests Smile

But maybe there have some typo error. I will update this weekend.

Hey @WallBB what is that error i am updating the files but i can not reproduce any issue.

I have changed some code parts to make it more efficient but i am using older versions of php, sql and apache. Due my laptop is very old and only works fine with Windows XP so many dependencies does not work on WinXP like visual runtime and new apache, php and more. So what are your server side db reqs ?

I will try on a desktop pc but if i did not found the issue i have to update with actual changes, but i have to test some of them, so if you can provide some usefull info to reproduce that issue i will write the fix before this release that i will fo for tomorrow before my tests Smile

See yah and thanks for your time.

Hey neo,
Can I send you a PM about this issue or skype message ?
Also tell me which log do you need because I don't see any error message in error.log
@WallBB a pm should be fine, i do not use skype anymore i have removed my account many time ago. The reason is that i have never used so you can contact me on mybb discord channel or via mail. But anyways i allways stay pendant in here for new pms.

I have reviewed posibillities but no chance to reproduce your mentioned issue. Anyway i have many pendants to do and this will beone of them.

Thsnks for your feedback.
hi is it possible to change the look of how many thanks post got?
maybe change it to thumb? or maybe a heart?
see attached picture if i wasn't clear about what i wanted
Yehp you can do it with css magic.

Only you need to change the class effect to put the heart with font awesome or an backgound of your preference and hide the numbers Smile

It is the magic of the provided stylesheet that you can take it to make at your owns Smile
Hey Neo,
Just want to report an issue with the plugin, basically Deactivating an activating creates a new thanks group in settings. So that means it will have two groups whenever you deactivate and activate the plugin.
Thanks for the feedback @WallBB the plugin was updated.

https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?acti...oad&pid=67

I have fixed that and posible duplicated entries.

removed post key from some parts thar are unneded and some other lesser improvements Smile

And i make 1 language change due it is more understandable in the new way Smile
A
(2018-08-01, 11:09 PM)Whiteneo Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the feedback @WallBB the plugin was updated.

https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?acti...oad&pid=67

I have fixed that and posible duplicated entries.

removed post key from some parts thar are unneded and some other lesser improvements Smile

And i make 1 language change due it is more understandable in the new way Smile
Awesome Smile
I found another bug in the latest version buddy, line 517 has incorrect code in inc/plugins/thx.php
I fixed it in local version, reporting it so that main plugin also get updated Smile
Can you confirm the line, i have downloaded the latest version and i see this:

<head>

I will attatch the image for more detailed info.

Anyways i will reviw it this weekend to add all the improvements and missing code parts to the mod.

Thanks for your contribution Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18