MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thank You MyBB System 2.6.x
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
I have response to your pm already.

However userdata account of a registered member or someone who can see the thanks button is missing bro, so i can not do anything without that data.

When you send me details i will give you a feedback asap.

Cheers Wink

Ok for NetPen you have to add it into your global.css

.thx_buttons::before{content: "\f164";font-family: 'FontAwesome';}

Save it and done now button have to see it fine Wink
Thank you So Much Neo, I Solved my Problem. Thank you Again for your Support Smile
No problem @Alish1 if you experience some other issue just let me know and i will give you a feedback asap.

And thanks for your comment now i know that my response solve your problem Smile
Hey Neo,
I am facing warning in this line of code of inc/plugins/thx.php
	if($post['pid'] == 0 || $post['pid'] == ''){
		switch(THIS_SCRIPT)
		{
		case "printthread.php" : $post['pid'] = $postrow['pid'];break;
		case "portal.php" : $post['pid'] = $announcement['pid'];$forum_fid = $announcement['fid'];break;
		default: $post['pid'] = $pid;
		}
	}

Warning :-
<error>
	<dateline>1505882358</dateline>
	<script>inc/plugins/thx.php</script>
	<line>1220</line>
	<type>2</type>
	<friendly_type>Warning</friendly_type>
	<message>Illegal string offset 'pid'</message>
</error>

What do you think is the issue here ?

Regards
WallBB
@WallBB Sorry for the late response but i am having some troubles due 2 eartquakes in my country and that have affected to all my people and me, so i have to stay alert on damages and more.

But you have to change that code for this:

if(!isset($post['pid']) && THIS_SCRIPT == "newthread.php"){
		if($forum['rulestype'] > 0 && !empty($forum['rules']))
		return false;
	}	
		switch(THIS_SCRIPT)
		{
			case "printthread.php" : $post['pid'] = $postrow['pid'];$post['uid'] = $postrow['uid'];$forum_fid = $postrow['fid'];break;
			case "portal.php" : $post['uid'] = $announcement['uid'];$post['pid'] = $announcement['pid'];$forum_fid = $announcement['fid'];break;
		}
	}

Try it and let me know.

I have to update in here too but i will do it asap when all goes fine again.
(2017-09-21, 04:07 PM)Whiteneo Wrote: [ -> ]@WallBB Sorry for the late response but i am having some troubles due 2 eartquakes in my country and that have affected to all my people and me, so i have to stay alert on damages and more.

But you have to change that code for this:

if(!isset($post['pid']) && THIS_SCRIPT == "newthread.php"){
		if($forum['rulestype'] > 0 && !empty($forum['rules']))
		return false;
	}	
		switch(THIS_SCRIPT)
		{
			case "printthread.php" : $post['pid'] = $postrow['pid'];$post['uid'] = $postrow['uid'];$forum_fid = $postrow['fid'];break;
			case "portal.php" : $post['uid'] = $announcement['uid'];$post['pid'] = $announcement['pid'];$forum_fid = $announcement['fid'];break;
		}
	}

Try it and let me know.

I have to update in here too but i will do it asap when all goes fine again.

I just added it Neo, it is working 100% fine Smile
You can update the plugin at MyBB mods

Cheers
WallBB
Thanks for the feedback, anyway it is up to date as dev version until i have finished the product taken in mind maybe there are a couple of thinks i have to re code to make some tests and set as stable version Smile
Hi - I have this plugin installed and it is working. Is it possible however to change the name from "Thank" to "Like" for this plugin?
Yes all texts are inside lang phrases

Open your inc/languages/yourlangdir/thx.lang.php

Change all texts at own needs

Test it and if you like use it, otherwise you can use thankyou like who improves that option Smile
(2017-12-20, 09:42 PM)Whiteneo Wrote: [ -> ]Yes all texts are inside lang phrases

Open your inc/languages/yourlangdir/thx.lang.php

Change all texts at own needs

Test it and if you like use it, otherwise you can use thankyou like who improves that option Smile

Whiteneo.... thank you so much!  That worked... i was able to make changes.

Great plugin!  Appreciate it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18