MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thank You MyBB System 2.6.x
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
That issue was fixed in latest released version, even php 7.2 issues and more. Update to the latest version please.

Only you need to upload new files and done.
(2018-07-09, 09:14 AM)Whiteneo Wrote: [ -> ]That issue was fixed in latest released version, even php 7.2 issues and more. Update to the latest version please.

Only you need to upload new files and done.

this is happening on 2.5.8 
this is not the latest version?
Nope, actually i have 2.6 but i do not know if i updated in here.

Anyways i will do it next weekend with some changes and that part fixed.

I do not use newpoints so, maybe i have forgoten that part sorry Smile

I will do it asap.

Thank you for the feedback.
Hey Neo,
I am getting internal server error when visiting thx.php (i.e. When clicking Thanks Received
2) using any profile.
Do you know what might be the issue ?
I am using latest version of this plugin.
I will review it today but i have the latest revision into my furm board and all works fine i think :s

But i will review it for today in all senses by the way i am on Avatars plugin due some issues reported but i am unable to reproduce errors on that mod.

I will try this one and i will fix all posible issues Smile

Thanks for the feedback.

This mod takes my post key to prevent unwanted users to do many requests Smile

But maybe there have some typo error. I will update this weekend.

Hey @WallBB what is that error i am updating the files but i can not reproduce any issue.

I have changed some code parts to make it more efficient but i am using older versions of php, sql and apache. Due my laptop is very old and only works fine with Windows XP so many dependencies does not work on WinXP like visual runtime and new apache, php and more. So what are your server side db reqs ?

I will try on a desktop pc but if i did not found the issue i have to update with actual changes, but i have to test some of them, so if you can provide some usefull info to reproduce that issue i will write the fix before this release that i will fo for tomorrow before my tests Smile

See yah and thanks for your time.
Ok now is up to date i have updated all my plugins that i have tested and my skins to work within latest mybb version of the new series 1.8.x. (MyBB 1.8.17)

It is ready to works and tested with php, apache and sql most recent versions, so it is for sure that it works fine into your forum boards.
(2018-07-14, 11:06 PM)Whiteneo Wrote: [ -> ]Ok now is up to date i have updated all my plugins that i have tested and my skins to work within latest mybb version of the new series 1.8.x. (MyBB 1.8.17)

It is ready to works and tested with php, apache and sql most recent versions, so it is for sure that it works fine into your forum boards.

thx for the new release and it seems to fix the newpoints bug
but i do not see anywhere i can set how mnay newpoints users can get by giving thx??

------------------ edit ----------------------

ok i see it now at group edit
but where does the following code appear?

function thx_newpoints_home(){
	global $mybb, $lang;

$lang->load("thx", false, true);

if(!$mybb->settings['thx_active'] || !empty($session->is_spider))
	{
		return false;
	}

// Agregando valores nuevos al newpoints:
	if($mybb->settings['thx_newpoints'] == 1)
	{
		$earnpoints = (int)$mybb->usergroup['thx_newpoints_earn'];
		$points = (int)$mybb->usergroup['thx_newpoints_give'];	
		$income_settings .= '<tr><td valign="middle" align="left"><span style="border-bottom: 1px dashed; cursor: help;" title="Al usar el botón agradecer en los mensajes de otros usuarios">Agradecer mensajes</span></td><td valign="middle" align="right">{$points} pts.</td></tr>';
		$income_settings .= '<tr><td valign="middle" align="left"><span style="border-bottom: 1px dashed; cursor: help;" title="Cuando alguien usa el botón gracias en uno de tus mensajes">Recibir agradecimientos</span></td><td valign="middle" align="right">{$earnpoints} pts.</td></tr>';
	}
}
Ok it is in usergroups you must see on every usergroup the new thanks tab and the ammount of points you give for thanks and receive using newpoints, setting it up at your owns.

And that code appear into newpoints page inside home you must see the points earned for every part and there you must see this values.

Of course it i suposed you have installed this after newpoints to load the newpoints template vars propertly.

This is a new improvement and i have tested but not at all. So there must be on that part haha.

Thanks for the feedback.
(2018-07-15, 03:38 PM)Whiteneo Wrote: [ -> ]Ok it is in usergroups you must see on every usergroup the new thanks tab and the ammount of points you give for thanks and receive using newpoints, setting it up at your owns.

And that code appear into newpoints page inside home you must see the points earned for every part and there you must see this values.

Of course it i suposed you have installed this after newpoints to load the newpoints template vars propertly.

This is a new improvement and i have tested but not at all. So there must be on that part haha.

Thanks for the feedback.

yes i installed your thx plugin after newpoints but i still don't see it 
its suppose to be here -> https://www.blackmarke7.com/newpoints.php 
right?
I can not see that page i see an error Smile (Login to see this content)

But i supose yeah, that have must shown in there.

But i am reviewing the data of that part and hook does not works as suposed but i have rewrite that part into next major release.

I have it working into premium thanks version but i forgot to update that code in this mod.

Anyways i have to reinstall newpoints into my local host and make some tests to rewrite all this part, because at this moment should not work in this version Smile

Sorry about that but i will work on that for next major release.

But you can add it manually inside your newpoints template at your owns within user vars Smile and usergroup vars to let this work nad show you the right values to earn and receive for thanks plugin Wink

Do not be worried about this because i have the right code inside my premium plugin so it is only time to add it in this mod and test it with the latest mybb and newpoints versions to let them work fine in all senses Smile

Thanks for the response due i have not seen that :o
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18