MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thank You MyBB System 2.6.x
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
(2020-04-28, 04:39 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ try uninstalling the plugin & installing it again.

tried it, didn't work, any other suggestion?
The reason is that the plugin is outdated only the Premium version is up to date.

But i will review it and update once i have some free time to do. For now i am waiting to finish some pendants jobs and once i finish it i will upload this plugin for first due it needs to be updated. That due several code changes into mybb core from versions 1.8.20 or more.

I think the last reviewed version was for 1.8.16 but i can not remember it.

Anyways i will update in a few days if i can.

Ok i have updated to the next major Free version of mybb 2.6.4 series all info is inside the log.

But basically it is the new version updated to work with mybb 1.8.22 version.

Many libraries was up to date now so we need to update the code to work with this libraries Smile

Enjoy!!!
(2017-12-20, 09:42 PM)Whiteneo Wrote: [ -> ]Yes all texts are inside lang phrases

Open your inc/languages/yourlangdir/thx.lang.php

Change all texts at own needs

Test it and if you like use it, otherwise you can use thankyou like who improves that option Smile

Thank you so much for the update, it fixed my issue where the buttons.CSS was not showing.

Also i tried the above fix you mentioned for changing the text on the button, but the changes don't take effect after i replace the file on the server. Should i unnistall and delete every file first, edit the file, then install everything again?

Or is there another solution?
It depends on wich phrases you need to translate.

All the texts info yeah only with plugin lang replacement must be enought to change it... But all settings into admincp as far as it runs on install routines it will take it on that proccess.

But you can translate, uninstall keeping database and then install it again loading database entries and then into maintenance recount thanks and it do the job for not loose anything and works peeventing issues.

But for buttons or all visible parts into forums not admin yeah all translations need to upload files only. But if you have cache enabled you need to reload to load all files, styles, etc. Due servers takes and use cache to make it quick and faster.

See yah !!!
Hi neo I was wondering what does this setting do

Quote:Show date on hover
Show thanked date, on mouse over

where do i have to hover?
(2020-05-25, 11:33 AM)8guawong Wrote: [ -> ]Hi neo I was wondering what does this setting do

In the list of users that thanked a post, if you hover the username it shows the date.
(2020-05-25, 12:07 PM)chack1172 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-05-25, 11:33 AM)8guawong Wrote: [ -> ]Hi neo I was wondering what does this setting do

In the list of users that thanked a post, if you hover the username it shows the date.

hey thx for the info

also neo the language file is missing
$l['thx_send_mail_thread']
thanks counter list modal not showing for me
Getting this error
GET https://FORUM.COM/thread-198-post-456.html&action=thanks_list&my_post_key=MYKEYHERE 404
Any url for i can see the issue ?

It's strange due i have the plugin installed and working fine, but there are multiple posibilities to some bug exist. But i meed to know what is causing it to see if it's related to some other plugin or some code broken that needs a patch
Hello! Is there any way to show how many thanks/likes a certain post or thread has received? For example, I click on the 'like' or 'thank you' button and it shows on the same button the amount it was clicked. Obviously, if you 'dislike' or 'unthank' it removes that information.. if that makes sense.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18