MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thank You MyBB System 2.6.x
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
That's inside your lang files.

inc/languages/your_lang_dir

there you have thx.lang.php inside root lang dir and admin dir.

Yu have to edit the root lang dir.

Firts two lines:

$l['thx_thanked_count'] = "<span class=\"thx_rec\">Thanks Given: <a href=\"thx.php?thanked={2}\" id=\"thx_thanked_{3}\">{1}</a></span>";
$l['thx_thank_count'] = "<span class=\"thx_giv\">Thanks Received: <b><a href=\"thx.php?thanks={2}\" id=\"thx_thanks_{3}\">{1}</a></b></span>";

Change texts only, do not remove span or href due that was used or ajax purposes.

But you can edit Thanks Given: and Thanks Received: as you wish or you can style with the classes marked there.

MikeInToshx

Thankyou !
Hello!

First of all I`d like to say a big thanks for this cool addon, its extremely useful on my forum.

There was 1 thing that i was trying to disable manually but i couldn`t find it.
So question is:

How can i disable the green post coloring?

The little top right like counter is fine, but after liking the post, it makes the whole post green, which looks really bad on my dark forum design. I would really appreciate if you could point the location out for me.

Many Thanks!
Yes you can edit thanks_buttons.css to delete background or add one you like.

Additionally you can set option to mark best answer to No.

I use that to help our users making more viewable the most usefull answers.

But you can edit all at 100%

If i have some free time tomorrow i tell you what css have to edit, because right now i am so tired it is too late and i've go to sleep right now.
Thanks a lot bud, but in the meantime i found it Toungue
Well actually i found it hours ago, but i just figured out that css editor was bugged and didnt save my edits.
Now i can go to sleep too Smile

Hmm, there might be something you could help me with tho

Thanks given and thanks received are changed up like this:
[Image: vNbRWyo.png]

If you could point out where i can fix that, i`d be very grateful Smile

Thanks
Language files.

.thx_thanked_post {
    background-image: linear-gradient(to bottom,#DFF0D8 0px,#C8E5BC 100%);
    background-repeat: repeat-x;
    box-shadow: 0px 1px 0px rgba(255,255,255,0.25) inset,0px 1px 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.05);

You have to remove backgroud or chage it...

The other questio are iide language file. thx.lang.php open it with notepad plus and you got that two vars at the top of all, i think you ca fix your isue there but i dunno about that because if i remember fine all have to set in the right place but maybe a mitake, there you can fix it or review it.
Yes it was there, thanks, i fixed it all.
Thanks alot for support! Big Grin
If you ever need any mobile game modded (jailbroken iOS or Android) feel free to message me Wink
Hi Dark Neo,
I have installed your mod on my forum and I found that in place of thanking a user on their post, it is adding thanks to my account and user post is not receiving thanks.
@WallBB that's weird because takes user id and not another data.

I use it on my forums and all goes fine but how do you use it ?

Do you change any default opts ?

What other plugins do you have installed ?

What version of MyBB do you have ?

Do you have an idea on how to reproduce it ? to make a fix if a bug exist, i really doubt it, but in case.
(2016-07-21, 05:47 PM)Dark Neo Wrote: [ -> ]@WallBB that's weird because takes user id and not another data.

I use it on my forums and all goes fine but how do you use it ?

Do you change any default opts ?

What other plugins do you have installed ?

What version of MyBB do you have ?

Do you have an idea on how to reproduce it ? to make a fix if a bug exist, i really doubt it, but in case.

Hey Neo,
I use it normally, I only have 1 extra featured enabled that makes hide post unless thanked.
I have not changed default option nor I have modified plugin code.
I am using 1.8.6 version of MyBB.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18