MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thank You MyBB System 2.6.x
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Nice Smile

I am glad that you have done and thanks for the comment i really apreciate it.
Like this plugin. But I would like to get rid of the thumb and only keep the green thumb.

How do I do it? Can you get rid of one?
Go to admin cp -> templates and styles -> select your current style -> styles

Search thx_buttons.css

Edit on Advanced mode

Search for:

.postbit_buttons a span.thx_buttons, .postbit_buttons a span.gracias,.postbit_buttons a span.egracias{font-weight: bold;background-position: 0 -20px}

Change it to:
.postbit_buttons a span.thx_buttons, .postbit_buttons a span.gracias,.postbit_buttons a span.egracias{font-weight: bold;background: none;margin-left: -10px;}

Save your style refresh cache and done !!!

Set your margin at own preferences, i think in 10 must be ok Smile
Thanks....
No problem mate, any other issue or anything just let me know and i will give you a feedback asap Smile

And thanks for writing me back i think that solve your issue then Smile
Hey Neo,
This plugin has compatibility issues with 7.2 MyBB, can you check this Smile
I will review it asap i have not php 7.2 even mybb is not ready for it yet and php 7.1 for now is the best choice but i will work on it Smile

I will update my localhost to all recent repos in some days then i will try it but right now i have no pc because some pieces are broken and all is to expensive for now like RAM.

I will wait some days to earn money and purchase my broken pieces to repair my pc and then i will start to work again Smile
(2018-06-09, 09:47 PM)Whiteneo Wrote: [ -> ]I will review it asap i have not php 7.2 even mybb is not ready for it yet and php 7.1 for now is the best choice but i will work on it Smile

I will update my localhost to all recent repos in some days then i will try it but right now i have no pc because some pieces are broken and all is to expensive for now like RAM.

I will wait some days to earn money and purchase my broken pieces to repair my pc and then i will start to work again Smile

Awesome, I am also waiting for you on skype Smile
It is working into mybb 1.8.15 and php 7.2.6 i have verified today in a familiars pc and yeah it says is up to date, anyways i have reviewed and it is fine.

I have send a message into skpe, my email three times before and i have 0 responses from you i am waiting for your mail many days ago, i have responded to your message into skype all the times too. But i have no skype and no pc Sad so i only can response into my email Smile
I don't know if this is a bug or not
but if you give like you'll receive newpoints even if you have "Use Newpoints bridge for this plugin?" set to No
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18