MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thank You MyBB System 2.6.x
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
What is the problem Huh

[Image: 0EWh1Ob.png]

Thank you Wink
^ have you checked the plugin settings ? enable / disable settings could be there at the plugin settings.

forum admin panel >> configuration (Settings) >> scroll down for [Plugin] Thanks system
No general settings for the plugin Huh
^ can you uninstall the plugin & install it again and check the settings ..
Again no plugin settings
^ what is your forum url ?
would you like to PM me temporary access to forum admin panel, files & database (all are required) to check ..
if required, you can give your own credentials and change them later
New version is arrived with some features, code implementations, and some other things like bugs or errors with some hosts are now fixed thanks to many users who have experienced some problems and let me use their hosts to make some tests to make this new version more stable and usable in many hosts Smile

Let me know about this new version if works fine, or anything to follow in the development of this plugin.

Thanks....
Thank you Neo for the Latest Version I am Facing a Small issue Please have a Look at Screenshot

The "Say Thanks" Button Not Showing Any Text or Icon

[attachment=39185]
it is a theme problem you have to set your forum url to give you a guidance on how to solve your issue.
(2017-08-07, 06:47 PM)Whiteneo Wrote: [ -> ]it is a theme problem you have to set your forum url to give you a guidance on how to solve your issue.

Just Sent you PM Neo
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18