MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thank You MyBB System 2.6.x
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Ok hide until thanks is enabled by default.

You have to take in mind this mod let it use thanks given and received, so when you thank some post you add two types of thanks, the thanks given when you use the button and can add some rep too or not. And when you are thanked and users press the thanks button on every post.

So then a thanks list appears and in that list you see another usefull info about all tahnked times in that post and wich user and what time was recorded on that post for every tahnked time.

You can not add thanks or reputation by yourself, and you can only add thanks once on every post.

And remember if you have some thanks version compatible then some data are missing but exist on database. If you use it and uninstall and install again or use another thanks maybe there are some missing data and you have to go to maintenance and on thanks recont run the two criterya and then all info will be loaded, sometimes in this cases there are some missconfig, but when all goes fine all have to work perfect.

I work with this mod since 1.6.3 series untill now and all goes fine, if you wish i can review it and see what is the error.

Send me some url with the problem and an user registered accont to test it and see what is going on. But i never experiences something like that before. But i am allways reviewing all my mods and updating if necesary and make some fixes asap when have to do Big Grin
good.
I have a little problem if you can solve it or may be i'm not posting in proper forum but i guess if its solved then its ok,
The problem is thanks received and thanks given is working opposite like user a click thanks to user b and on user a postbit its written thanks received 1 thanks given 0 and i've tried all again and again from different profiles but yes it is there, how can i fix it. Rest plugin is working fine overall, im receiving my alerts notification for thanks too, but only that count problem is there.
I'm running latest 1.8 mybb with plugins my alerts and mention me.
Yes is a problem on the translation.

Only go to lang file is only on english version i have fixed on past but when i reviewed all and make more improvements i give some changes. I update and review next week to up to date avatars and thanks plugins with the latest code implementations and i review translations due severla changes.

Firs two lines :

$l['thx_thanked_count'] = "<span class=\"thx_rec\">Thanks Given: <a href=\"thx.php?thanked={2}\" id=\"thx_thanked_{3}\">{1}</a></span>";
$l['thx_thank_count'] = "<span class=\"thx_giv\">Thanks Received: <b><a href=\"thx.php?thanks={2}\" id=\"thx_thanks_{3}\">{1}</a></b></span>";

Have to been changed only because translation is changed by typo error.

$l['thx_thanked_count'] = "<span class=\"thx_rec\">Thanks Received: <a href=\"thx.php?thanked={2}\" id=\"thx_thanked_{3}\">{1}</a></span>";
$l['thx_thank_count'] = "<span class=\"thx_giv\">Thanks Given: <b><a href=\"thx.php?thanks={2}\" id=\"thx_thanks_{3}\">{1}</a></b></span>";

That's all, that fixes your problem Big Grin
[Image: 687474703a2f2f696d67342e686f7374696e6770...732e706e67]
i get this problem Sad
(2016-08-14, 12:24 PM)karim500 Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 687474703a2f2f696d67342e686f7374696e6770...732e706e67]
i get this problem Sad

Install and activate plugin
That problem is caused due you run many times install and uninstall functions and on your db settings no have permissions to delete fields, maybee some protection, you have to configure.

Download last github release, upload files, uninstall and install again.

Maybe you have some other thanks system and this system is compatible with others, but is a problem only with this cause h plugin is disabled because buttons tto Install and activate appeears, so that means, plugin is disabled.

You have to install it and then buttonto config appears....
Hi, since installing this version when the Thanks button is clicked it adds 2 reps instead of 1. Any help would be appreciated.
Go to admincp usergroups and select the usergroup then thanyou mybb tab and set rep points to add and max ammount per day if enabled.

Save changes and done.

Review showthread template for duplicated entries and remove it if necesary.

See yah !!!
I respect your hard work with this plugin, it has good features so I am happy to use this over the other tyl plugin. However it is very buggy in my opinion, build #11 is not stable. It causes internal MySQL errors such as when removing thanks on 1.8.7. On 1.8.6 I am unable to view threads, instead an error is shown:
SQL Error: 1054 - Unknown column 'pthx' in 'field list' .

I can't speak for everyone, this has been my experience with the plugin on a 1.8.6 board and 1.8.7 board. I like this plugin, but please try to fix these errors.

Edit: Spent the past 2 hours trying to get the plugin working.. Another problem I've noticed is when uninstalling sometimes it gets stuck and doesn't remove the backup table (mybb_backup_09092016) resulting in a mysql error and no uninstall. After reinstalling build #11, I can view threads, but the ajax is very bugged. Posts are liked multiple times and the user is spammed with ajax notifications and alerts from 1 like.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18