MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thank You MyBB System 2.6.x
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Hi there,

First of all, thank you for this plugin.
I'm only missing 1 feature.
I'd like to have a hide-button in the editor, just like the code, PHP and quote-button.
Is that possible?

Thank you for your time!

P.s. I'm not a coding expert, so please explain it to me in simple terms.
I don't know what this has to do with the Thank-You plugin, but I think you are looking for something like this:

for example:
https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?acti...w&pid=1208

there are various spoiler plugins for the MyBB
(2023-07-09, 05:52 AM)bv64 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know what this has to do with the Thank-You plugin, but I think you are looking for something like this:

for example:
https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?acti...w&pid=1208

there are various spoiler plugins for the MyBB

Hi @bv64
Surely there is certain text that you can mark with the 'thank you' code, so that people have to thank you first? Like the 'hide' code? Or am I not getting it?
[Image: Fy7JA15oGrbUhCw_1688882927.jpg]

Now i have to type the code, but i want a button for it in the editor.

But thanks for the link. I'll check it out!

Have a nice day! <3
(2023-07-09, 06:15 AM)PARADOX987 Wrote: [ -> ]for creat a button use this plugin

https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=452

YES!!! That was what I was looking for!
Thank you very much, Paradox987 <3
sorry Lotte Devoné , i had misunderstood you completely

I thought you were looking for something to hide text in posts
(2023-07-09, 08:43 AM)bv64 Wrote: [ -> ]sorry Lotte Devoné , i had misunderstood you completely

I thought you were looking for something to hide text in posts

No problem. Thanks anyway for your response and tip! Smile
Hi Whiteneo,
Does the hide tag of this plugin also hide the attachments of the post? I tried to hide a post with attachments by inserting the attachment into the post and then I wrapped the post with the hide tag, but it doesn't seem to work.

Like, when the post is hidden with the hide tag, the attachment field is still visible, but when I click thank, the attachment field disappears, almost like it's working backward.

Thanks in advanced
As far as i can remember in free version has not implemented that function but in premium one yeah it has the implement for users can download after thanks, but maybe i was losen that files due my site was goin down few years ago, now is online again, but forums activity are lower and i can't work in the forums without the knowledge of what users need inside the forums or what sugestions to add or so.

But there is nothing to do with attachments due all the time it must be available and just must be hidden maybe if it is inside the post and must be visible on thanks but just for the text if that use the hide tag, But maybe due some changes some parts were broken due it is a long time that i had not worked in this system haha.
(2023-12-06, 08:38 PM)Whiteneo Wrote: [ -> ]As far as i can remember in free version has not implemented that function but in premium one yeah it has the implement for users can download after thanks, but maybe i was losen that files due my site was goin down few years ago, now is online again, but forums activity are lower and i can't work in the forums without the knowledge of what users need inside the forums or what sugestions to add or so.

But there is nothing to do with attachments due all the time it must be available and just must be hidden maybe if it is inside the post and must be visible on thanks but just for the text if that use the hide tag, But maybe due some changes some parts were broken due it is a long time that i had not worked in this system haha.

Hi Whiteneo,
I see. The one I downloaded from the Mybb Extension page, has the option to hide the post until thanks, but it just doesn't hide the attachments of the post correctly. Could I have your permission to try and see if I can find a fix/workaround for that? My coding knowledge is not great but I think might be enough for me to figure that out.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18