MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thank You MyBB System 2.6.x
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Version updated to next one 2.6.0 version.

This new version adds code fixes and some new asked features.
(2018-08-11, 09:24 PM)Whiteneo Wrote: [ -> ]Version updated to next one 2.6.0 version.

This new version adds code fixes and some new asked features.

using the latest version but i get duplicate settings

[Image: 6I2dNTA.jpg]

when i click configure plugin from the plugin page

[Image: koIC890.png]
Yeah i have fixed it into the previeus version but i forgot to do it again, i have downloaded the latest file from here and worked on it but i have maded many changes so maybe i forgot this one.

Anyways i have updated again the files. To stay at a day and to work in this files for next versions.

Download the new version, upload files.

Then at this point deactivate plugin and activate again, due it have a protection to not lose changes if the version is the same before activated it.
(2018-08-12, 10:07 PM)Whiteneo Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah i have fixed it into the previeus version but i forgot to do it again, i have downloaded the latest file from here and worked on it but i have maded many changes so maybe i forgot this one.

Anyways i have updated again the files. To stay at a day and to work in this files for next versions.

Download the new version, upload files.

Then at this point deactivate plugin and activate again, due it have a protection to not lose changes if the version is the same before activated it.

thx fixed with 2.6.1

some questions

Quote:Added avatar on thanks list to show or hide, even some typo error was fixed in this version.

i don't see the corresponding setting

Quote:Added the NewPoints page codes within installation.

what does this mean??

is it the following?
i don't think it does anything
and probably need translation Wink
function thx_newpoints_home(){
	global $mybb, $lang;

$lang->load("thx", false, true);

if(!$mybb->settings['thx_active'] || !empty($session->is_spider))
	{
		return false;
	}

// Agregando valores nuevos al newpoints:
	if($mybb->settings['thx_newpoints'] == 1)
	{
		$earnpoints = (int)$mybb->usergroup['thx_newpoints_earn'];
		$points = (int)$mybb->usergroup['thx_newpoints_give'];	
		$income_settings .= '<tr><td valign="middle" align="left"><span style="border-bottom: 1px dashed; cursor: help;" title="Al usar el botón agradecer en los mensajes de otros usuarios">Agradecer mensajes</span></td><td valign="middle" align="right">{$points} pts.</td></tr>';
		$income_settings .= '<tr><td valign="middle" align="left"><span style="border-bottom: 1px dashed; cursor: help;" title="Cuando alguien usa el botón gracias en uno de tus mensajes">Recibir agradecimientos</span></td><td valign="middle" align="right">{$earnpoints} pts.</td></tr>';
	}
}
oh my gosh i have uploaded the wrong file again Sad

All my filechanges wasn´t recorded.

Sorry but i will work on it next week to write that changes again due that was the most important things and i have wroten but for some reason my pc do not save any changes i made into my files i know due i have updates some of them and all are wrong Sad
Ok bro thanks for your feedbacks i have tested and reviewed, newpoints has changed into latest version so i have to rewrite some parts to make it works fine.

I have updated my premium and free version so now it have to works fine.

Let me know Wink
(2018-08-16, 12:12 AM)Whiteneo Wrote: [ -> ]Ok bro thanks for your feedbacks i have tested and reviewed, newpoints has changed into latest version so i have to rewrite some parts to make it works fine.

I have updated my premium and free version so now it have to works fine.

Let me know Wink

this version have duplicate setting again XD

i deactive first, upload new version, activate
Thanks i will review it again due i have to change many things yet.

In premium version all works fine due it is the same version we use in our forums.

But i will make a rewrite of things in a few days, first i have to do into my premium version, because i will add some templates, change and add featured things and more Smile

Then i will try to fix all current issues for free version Smile
(2018-08-16, 11:05 AM)Whiteneo Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks i will review it again due i have to change many things yet.

In premium version all works fine due it is the same version we use in our forums.

But i will make a rewrite of things in a few days, first i have to do into my premium version, because i will add some templates, change and add featured things and more Smile

Then i will try to fix all current issues for free version Smile

function thx_deactivate()
{
global $db, $cache;

// Get the information available for this plugin to use it  
    $plugin_info = thx_info();

// Load cache data and compare if version is the same or don't
    $dnt_plugins = $cache->read('dnt_plugins');

if($plugin_info['version'] > $dnt_plugins['thx']['version']){
thx_remove();
  }
}

so the correct way of upgrading should be 

1. upload file
2. deactivate
3. activate

??
Yes, otherwise the system would detect same version and do nothing.

You have to do that or you have to uninstall and install again, then run recount thanks into maintenance. This keep and restore all data.

That are the two ways to update.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18