MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thank You MyBB System 2.6.x
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
(2018-08-16, 12:34 PM)Whiteneo Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, otherwise the system would detect same version and do nothing.

You have to do that or you have to uninstall and install again, then run recount thanks into maintenance. This keep and restore all data.

That are the two ways to update.

ok i'll remeber for next time
but i think you should put the upgrade instruction in the original post and the mybb extend page as well
Inside the file there are a readme and leeme txt files who provides that information, even i have added into plug8in changes doc, but the people never reads the doc files.

But there you can find and follow the entire instructions to customize, install, update, etc Smile

When you open your file you must see readme.txt so that if the file Wink
(2018-08-16, 10:26 PM)Whiteneo Wrote: [ -> ]Inside the file there are a readme and leeme txt files who provides that information, even i have added into plug8in changes doc, but the people never reads the doc files.

But there you can find and follow the entire instructions to customize, install, update, etc Smile

When you open your file you must see readme.txt so that if the file Wink

ah sorry its my mistake!
i should have read the readme Wink
No problem only i have to mention for the people who want it to ask the same maybe the first to do its to verofy that file Smile

Anyways there must be some kind of error in the way so i can give the support for it, anyways i have reviewed the file and duplicated entries must gone with this version for sure Smile

And all have to work fine Wink New settings and actual ones that have not worked in pasts versions Smile

Finally, so many thanks for your time mate Smile
(2017-12-23, 12:11 PM)Whiteneo Wrote: [ -> ]Go to admin cp -> templates and styles -> select your current style -> styles

Search thx_buttons.css

Edit on Advanced mode

Search for:

.postbit_buttons a span.thx_buttons, .postbit_buttons a span.gracias,.postbit_buttons a span.egracias{font-weight: bold;background-position: 0 -20px}

Change it to:
.postbit_buttons a span.thx_buttons, .postbit_buttons a span.gracias,.postbit_buttons a span.egracias{font-weight: bold;background: none;margin-left: -10px;}

Save your style refresh cache and done !!!

Set your margin at own preferences, i think in 10 must be ok Smile

hello bro how to keep the thumb on the right and remove the green thumb?
Hey Neo,
There is another bug, when changing settings in usergroups and saving that usergroup, there is an error.
1054 - Unknown column 'thx_rep_points' in 'field list'
@8guawong in your language files search for this:

$l['thx_button_add'] = "<i class=\"fa fa-thumbs-up\">&nbsp;</i>Thank +";
$l['thx_button_del'] = "<i class=\"fa fa-thumbs-up\" style=\"transform: rotate(180deg);\">&nbsp;</i>Thanks -";

This is inside line 26 and 27 of your plugin file.

And put it at your owns, for example this :

$l['thx_button_add'] = "Add Thank";
$l['thx_button_del'] = "Remove Thank";

This is only an example in new versions this would be removed the styled button icon.

@WallBB thanks for the feedback i will check it to found the issue i was verified before but maybe there are something missing in the eye.

And what about the previeus post about the other error i can not see it, i will put hands on this Smile

Ok bro i have tested and there not be happen.

That error was due a installation missing parts, you have to uninstall plugin, install again. Then go to maintenance and run rebuild tasks. Now all have to work and you do not miss anything.

If you keep the data, otherwise all data will be removed but starts with right vals anyways.

Most of the issues are due a problem into installation proccess or uninstall, but there has not to show white screens or any, the system take some time into installation process due it have many features to put on hands a nice featured plugin Smile

@WallBB try this and let me know Smile
(2018-08-19, 06:00 PM)Whiteneo Wrote: [ -> ]@8guawong in your language files search for this:

$l['thx_button_del'] = "<i class=\"fa fa-thumbs-up\" style=\"transform: rotate(180deg);\">&nbsp;</i>Thanks -";

This is only an example in new versions this would be removed the styled button icon.

@WallBB thanks for the feedback i will check it to found the issue i was verified before but maybe there are something missing in the eye.

And what about the previeus post about the other error i can not see it, i will put hands on this Smile

That error was due a installation missing parts, you have to uninstall plugin, install again. Then go to maintenance and run rebuild tasks. Now all have to work and you do not miss anything.

If you keep the data, otherwise all data will be removed but starts with right vals anyways.

Most of the issues are due a problem into installation proccess or uninstall, but there has not to show white screens or any, the system take some time into installation process due it have many features to put on hands a nice featured plugin Smile

Is it updated on MyBB Extend buddy ?
(2018-08-19, 06:00 PM)Whiteneo Wrote: [ -> ]@8guawong in your language files search for this:

thx that worked  Big Grin
(2018-08-20, 07:54 AM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]

Is it updated on MyBB Extend buddy ?

Yes, it is up to date to the next major version 2.6.2 that version provides entire functionabillity, i have tested it and works fine in all senses.

There is a readme.txt file by the way to let you know how it works.

But if you follow the steps then you gotta it working.

(2018-08-20, 10:07 AM)8guawong Wrote: [ -> ]

thx that worked  Big Grin

No problem Wink

If any issue just let me know Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18