MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thank You MyBB System 2.6.x
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
There must be a setting to use modal or list of thanks to load the list and into templates you can customize it Smile

The only thing that i deserve to use thanks list is the sustem for big boards must overloads due masive requests because every post have own thanks.

Actually there is no way to perform or add more due a little qty of users use it and as i we prefer the usage of modals to get a nice performance.
My Thank you/like system has this feature, but as WhiteNeo wrote above - it has an effect on board speed (not huge, it depends).
(2020-01-10, 10:08 AM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]My Thank you/like system has this feature, but as WhiteNeo wrote above - it has an effect on board speed (not huge, it depends).
Reason why i wont use that because there is no hide until thanks tags, what i want!
Yeah, thats why there is a mod from @WhiteNeo Smile you can choose what you need Smile
Hello Whiteneo!
can you help me please?
https://community.mybb.com/thread-226101.html

I think my main problem is that I have this white plugin page ...
I already know that something is wrong. But I have moved the files several times to where they should go according to your instructions (readme.txt). This white window comes again and again. In the error.log I have no current error.
As already mentioned in my other thread, we have another THX system, which I have of course deactivated and renamed the files.

What am I doing wrong?

Thx in advance for your help ...
blongso
Where do you get that whitepage ?
What is the plugin version you have ?
What is you php version ? Do you have enabled strict mode and what other vars / values do you use into your server.

What's your mybb version ?

I think that info is required to verify it due by default it have to work fine, but anyways i will review some of my mods once i have free time to do it for make an update to the latest mybb version compatible.

Right now i don't have too much time but once i have it i will work on this Smile
re Whiteneo!
It was another plugin that caused problems :-)
I also got help from .m.
This problem has been solvedĀ  Lightbulb

But .....

I have some questions:

Quote:1. Even though I deactivated this option, the avatars are displayed?

[Image: 1yoGO.png]

[Image: preview_51493_1421826708_cd6d03309bbdff7...5bc46b.png]
your example

Actually avatars would not bother me, but they are displayed so huge, that bothers me...

Question:
How can I make this table or avatars smaller?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:2. For some people an interesting thing ... not for us ...

[Image: QJldx.png]

Question:
Can I deactivate this too?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:3. I noticed that there is no popup (or what you call it) as in the picture below

[Image: VpK5y.png]
Your example

Question:
How can I activate this popup? Edit?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:4. Apparently an important point for our users (I received several requests via PM and was asked to do the same as before) ...
I take up the thread from G.F.X Ali ----> https://community.mybb.com/thread-189495...pid1341287

[Image: 68747470733a2f2f636f6d6d756e6974792e6d79...392e706e67]

Question:
Is it possible to display the names of the users who thanked them in this lower bar? (Please....)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:5. I noticed that the Thank (merci) button no longer has a small picture.

[Image: 0qoQ9.png]

[Image: ZkbJd.png]
While the button unthank (retirer merci) has a small magnifying glass

Question:
I would like to put a little heart in the Thank and Unthank button. How do I do that?

Thank you in advance for your answers and hope you understand everything I wrote (I tried very hard with Mister Google and a image hoster translate to be as clear as possible!)
Thank you for this wonderful plugin, your hard work and the time you sacrifice to help us !

Greets,
blongso
All your questions are due templates and styles you need to customize it at your owns.

Set the thanks list to show all thanks into posts.

Customize and translate language strings inside the plugin inc/languages dir files to your french dir and translate those files from english to yours. Then all strings must be changed.

All your questions are about customizations into settings click configue button into plugins page, thx_buttons.css stylesheet Thanks templates inside your skin. And language file strings.

You need to edit only that and all is included to edit all the entire mod at your owns.

Maybe you wont need many other data settings but it's at your owns.
(2020-01-19, 11:11 AM)Whiteneo Wrote: [ -> ]All your questions are due templates and styles you need to customize it at your owns.

Set the thanks list to show all thanks into posts.

Customize and translate language strings inside the plugin inc/languages dir files to your french dir and translate those files from english to yours. Then all strings must be changed.

All your questions are about customizations into settings click configue button into plugins page, thx_buttons.css stylesheet Thanks templates inside your skin. And language file strings.

You need to edit only that and all is included to edit all the entire mod at your owns.

Maybe you wont need many other data settings but it's at your owns.

Sorry but i can't seem to find the thx_buttons.css that you are talking about.
when i click "configure plugin" it just goes to this page with this error.

[Image: Captudsgfre.png]

and there is not thx_buttons.css in the templates for my theme.

[Image: Capegserture.png]

could you help me out, did i made a mistake, or something, while installing?
^ try uninstalling the plugin & installing it again.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18