MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thank You MyBB System 2.6.x
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
You need to add the counter next the button or add some custom variants to the counter.

That way you can make multiple things. But if you want to make more changes will make dofficult due you have to add many core editions that needs a test phase.

Vars are already called, the only thing is that you need to add all those new variants for ajax instances and more that is hard to keep up to date.
sure, I already sent you url with a test account by PM,
thank you
Ok i have sent the new packaged file for you particular case.

Only replace the plugin file from that package and that will solve your issue.

However i need to review why this issue is happening to write a patch, but thanks to your url i think i can reproduce the issue in some days into a test demo board for i can update the package.
plugin working fine, i have some question about some feature.

1. plugin title showing "Free" version. is there any paid version?

2. there is opotion that this plugin bridge with newpoints. i enable the option but i could not understand how this feature is working. i could not find any option from newpoints page.

3. Limit thanks per day
where is the option? i could not find it.

Feature request: Give thanks only to first post.
(2021-06-27, 10:36 AM)lkop Wrote: [ -> ]plugin working fine, i have some question about some feature.

1. plugin title showing "Free" version. is there any paid version?

2. there is opotion that this plugin bridge with newpoints. i enable the option but i could not understand how this feature is working. i could not find any option from newpoints page.

3. Limit thanks per day
where is the option? i could not find it.

Feature request: Give thanks only to first post.

Yes there is a paid version that has more features the one that you request present as far as i can remember.

Once you enable newpoints bridge go to users and groups and you must see thanks tab for setting up points by thanks given or received.

Thanks per day has a limit to 10 per day but you need to enable and setup too. A task have to be enabled to rebuild thanks per day.

All options works due some boards had enabled sinde they request that features but i do not use many of them. However you can see the Premium version into our boards as many other plugins.

See yah...
I just installed this plugin on regular default mybb theme and the thanks button doesnt show on postbit...

bump!
Maybe it needs an update, but even so in the readme file you must find all templates and vars to add it manually that should solve your issue and the right settings values.
is there anyway we can change the "Limit thanks per day" like lets say I want to enable 50 thanks.
(2022-07-16, 12:25 PM)lkop Wrote: [ -> ]is there anyway we can change the "Limit thanks per day" like lets say I want to enable 50 thanks.

edit usergroup > users and permissions > scroll to the bottom and edit the limit per usergroup
got it, thanks.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18