MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thank You MyBB System 2.6.x
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
first its great plugin
working 99%
why 99%
will
[Image: FqN4plU.jpg]
as you see the box with no text to display
i`m not sure about the reason
so if you know give me the tips so i can fix it
thanks

i think i should say im sorry
i was stupid Enough to forget about the language file of Arabic
that i should add manual since plugin English only
sorry again
problem fixed
it was my own fault
working 100%
Great work on this, Dark Neo. Very nice.
Thanks for the comments i am trying to find errors and fix all posible issues to upload ne versions of all my plugins but when i am closer to do it, some comment has to pu an eye on the code again.

But i am really close to fix all and up to date, if someone want to collaborate can test the latest github repo to make it asap new version and set up to date here too.

Anyway yes its necessary translate at your own languages due do not talk or understand many languages i only speak and understand spanish language. So it is to hard to translate to english due i am very noob and my english knowledge is limitated so i try to do my best at least in some universal lang Big Grin

If many user contribute then we can do a better translations for this and other plugins Wink
Hola dark neo, es posible poner este plugin para que cuando comentan tambien se desbloque el contenido y se pueda ver?
Osea que si apreta en el boton "gracias" o comenta se desbloque el contenido, eso quiero hacer..

Y de paso te consulto por otro plugin si conoces, quiero que cuando un usuario nuevo quiera registrarse, y clicke en "registrarse" le muestre de una ves, nick usuario, contraseña, email, y recaptcha para bots, conoces algo asi simple?
saludos
Si es posible pero requiere muchas ediciones de código, las cuales de momento no voy a realizar debido a que tengo muchos problemas en la actualidad y va a ser muy difícil que pueda hacer algunas modificaciones en estos meses al menos, pero igual puedes hacerlo ya que no es algo que sea complejo pero si que quita muchísimo tiempo y como es el sistema de agradecimientos para mi sería ilógico poner algo que no fuera de uso del mismo sistema, para eso esta la otra mod de Hide Content Until Reply para MyBB 1.8 que es de pago.

Por otro lado hay uno de fast register o algo asi había visto que shade compartió algo sobre como hacer un formulario simple de registro como lo que tu pides, pero a veces es muy arriesgado esto debido a los spamboots ya que con una protección tan simple seguro brincan la seguridad y se registran sin mayor problema.

Pero igual si haces cambios en algún plugin seguro que es posible que lo pongas protegido y con los campos que tu deseas, ya que había uno de default profile o algo asi que rellenaba los campos, asi sólo agregarías en la plantilla a dichos campos el atributo hidden y listo, muestras únicamente lo que tu deseas.

Saludos...

NOTA: Este foro es únicamente en Inglés por esta ocasión te respondo en español, pero en siguientes casos te recomiendo usar el foro de soporte en español o mandarme un mp, ya que tus mensajes en otro idioma pueden ser eliminados porque las reglas bien lo estipulaban, no se si hayan cambiado que todo es en idioma Inglés por eso hay otros foros oficiales de soporte en tu idioma y español no es la excepción.
New 2.5.5 version now and is a stable release.

https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?acti...7&bid=2267

Waiting validation on mods site, but you can use this version with change list on first page of this thread.
While waiting for MyReactions 1.0 I tried Likes v5 and it's really nice. You have made huge improvements since I last used this plugin. I will continue to use this, and I will give you some feedback. Smile
Thanks @Tanctrus i've allways working on my mods to make it better.

Yes that likes was based on my premium thanks plugin. It was a payd mod but i give it to the user to test on his site and i work for him and never pays me, so i release it for free because i was seeing that guy whants to sell it and no matter my work is for all community so it does not matter i will do more mods because i want to.

That @Nova guy from united kingdom and their demonforums site have to know the only thing he do is not getting down in me i am more stronger thanks to bad people. There are something called karma and no one goes without paying every thing maded in this life without concern

So that mod anyway is mine at 100% and i do not promotion it because is to hard to mantain supported in this moments of muy life and on my situation. Enjoy the mod because that is the purpose of all my mods give a particular experirence and only one because i will work on every aspect and make no copies or any from other existing mods i was trying to make unique mods to users whants to copy me and not me copying his jobs Big Grin
I am very sad to hear that, Dark Neo. That is a scummy thing for him to do to you for sure.

I am glad you can also see light in this situation. You are stronger now and will know not to make the same mistake twice. Also now the MyBB community gets to appreciate your fantastic mod Smile
Thanks for your comments.

I really apreciate that.

I am ver y glad for all cause bad feelings getting to you on dark side and i am a jedy so i only can think positive about all. That's what yoda says us before gone.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18