MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thank You MyBB System 2.6.x
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
hi neo how do i change the default thumbs up button to something else
It is based on defaulr mybb breadcrumb icons you have to change it in there os rewriting the css to remove it and inside the language vars you can customize your text at own needs.

I have changed all into templates inside thanks part and more things but that is only in premium version. In this free version you have to make the changes via css and lang vars.
(2018-09-25, 07:17 PM)Whiteneo Wrote: [ -> ]It is based on defaulr mybb breadcrumb icons you have to change it in there os rewriting the css to remove it and inside the language vars you can customize your text at own needs.

I have changed all into templates inside thanks part and more things but that is only in premium version. In this free version you have to make the changes via css and lang vars.

thx for your response
[attachment=40884]

Warning [2] require_once(./global.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory - Line: 15 - File: inc/plugins/thx.php PHP 5.6.36 (Linux)

/inc/plugins/thx.php 15 errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/thx.php 15 require_once
/admin/modules/config/plugins.php 518 require_once
/admin/index.php 821 require

How to fix it?

Edit:1 After reinstalling the forum and uploading the plugin, nothing is displayed in the Plugins tab

Edit2: Thanks system (2.6.2) it's works.

How to fix it?
Try to check you server error log
^^ Now it does not show up in the plugin tab.
It does not display any error.

[attachment=40885]

The older version works. The latest version after installation as in the picture,
Have you read the readme.txt file and follow instructions to install / update plugin ?

Make sure that you have uploaded all the files in the right places.

And if that does not work see your error log maybe there are something missing but i can not figure out due after several tests i have not founded issues or any so i have uploaded the most usefull files as far as i know, but maybe i can forgot something due i am into the premium version working too hard with help of an user into my forums and he give me the right log errors for all instances and all is fixed.

For this version i need entire details to reproduce / find your related issues for i can fix it.
Hi, I did a new installation of forum and your plug-in with spanish translation from Anio_pke user.

But icon is a magnifying glass not a thumb up.

How can I fix it?

Attached image:
1. [attachment=41418]

2. [attachment=41419]
Translation is included in files and have not a part of core plugins have owns files for translations and master lang.

That is probably an issue related to latest mybb version. I have not reviewed due Premium version is better in all senses than this version, however i will work on my plugins when came back from my vacations Smile
(2016-03-01, 08:21 PM)Whiteneo Wrote: [ -> ]This is a very cute mod to provide some improvements on your forums with only one click on thanks button.

The most easy way to mark the most usefull post on your board due a thanks count.

It's 100% functional with the most usefull mods at the moment.

Google S.E.O 1.8.1 ( Complete and fully implementation)
MyAlerts 2.0.3 (working with this system at 100%). This was the first system to work with Myalerts since 1.6.x series and this new 1.8.x series.
ProStats 1.9.6 (Working with this system at 100%)
NewPoints 2.1 (Working and tested). I will have to make one more integration but this will be done for 2.6 series of plugin.
MyBB Reputation system (Can integrate or not, you may decide on config options).

Allows you to not use any of the seetings or none, or disable entire plugin without uninstall.

If you configure it to work with MyAlerts but there's no MyAlerts do not worried about it because you receive a private message to let you now theres some thanks on some post maded.

Let you use hide contents inside hide tag after use thanks button (working with ajax feature).

Let you configure usergroups and customized css apparience to know where are the hidden contents after you have thanked a post.

Let you use thank and thank deletion.

Use many features as posible lie antiflood to take a rest on every thanked time.

Use thanks per day configurable as a task running every 24 hours.

Use a thanks metter to know the most thanked user.

Thans ammount received and given in new page to know where are all your thanks.

Enable reputation (even if you can not use it, maybe in next release i add code permissions to use reputation feature)

Add a counter with a nice popup to load latest thanks and if necesary load a new page with all ammount data of every  thanked time in a post.

100% editable and customizable, by default works fine with default mybb theme.

Add button to editor and works with mybb editor sceditor only and with normal and source mode.

It's a very nice and complex system configurable by options on admincp.

Usegroups to give reputation ammounnt configurable and max thanks per day. In newpoints too but in next versions only.

If you use another system lie simple likes, thanks system, thankyou like, you can convert your data to use with this system, but the reputation do not be aded due works with or without reputation an with or without MyAlerts. By default have a regular confiuration to work with but you can configure as you wish.

Thank you for this, very cool and useful plugin, but i want show it looks like this when user/s have thanked thread, how i can do that?

[Image: preview_6029_1527457454_7e4eb4c91b1813c0...a03219.png]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18