MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: VBulletin 4.0 is out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
I think the new licensing is better honestly. I would rather get updates for a whole release than for a year. People will fight change just because they can. I think vB made a good move with the licensing changes.
What I find freaking amusing is a vB thread on a MyBB forum, if you want to rant and bish, isn't enough on the sites you go to? It's REALLY starting to get childish.
(2009-10-27, 03:07 AM)Buttons Wrote: [ -> ]Vb has become a social networking bundle of crud.... and the MyBB teams no longer got to compete with them really!

The only major aparrent change is the theme and CMS, so I don't see how one could like 3.8 then not like 4.0...
(2009-10-27, 06:26 AM)FullMetalBabe Wrote: [ -> ]What I find freaking amusing is a vB thread on a MyBB forum, if you want to rant and bish, isn't enough on the sites you go to? It's REALLY starting to get childish.

No, your posts are childish, people like you support fraud and corruption that sucker in new customers for crooks like Internet Brands, that is not good for any community.

Would you like folks to just keep quiet about vBulletin defrauding their own customer base ?

This is a forum where the truth is posted, if you don't like it find a place where members are only allowed to stick their heads in the sand like the official vB forums.

I "own" three vB forums licenses, I will say what I want about the major morons running the dump now !!!
How are they defrauding you? Last time people tried to debate with you just stooped to child antics of "no your wrong" instead of giving actual facts.

So provide us proof they are doing something illegal until then stfu.
Netsage, well said.
(2009-10-27, 02:47 PM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]How are they defrauding you? Last time people tried to debate with you just stooped to child antics of "no your wrong" instead of giving actual facts.

So provide us proof they are doing something illegal until then stfu.

Duh, collecting money without delivering product.

Trying to cash in on the reputation of a brand built by developers no longer in the employ of the company.

Defrauding all of those who purchased "Owned Licensees".

Get real man, and get a life outside of kissing vB managers arses.
Last time i checked. (I do know people that use vbull 4) They got it :/ So how aren't they?
(2009-10-27, 03:30 PM)AVC Wrote: [ -> ]Duh, collecting money without delivering product.

Humour me.

Didn't you buy a licence for vBulletin 3?... Can you point out where in the licence you agreed too when you bought the software that it allows you access feature upgrades? I'm not that familiar with vB but if it is in the agreement you bought into (that you're able to upgrade branches of software, e.g. 3 -> 4), you could be onto something.
Tomm M,

When our licenses were purchased we could renew them for life for a small fee.

You can bet your life that there will be major lawsuits and FTC investigations into the Internet Brands Corp.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17