MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: VBulletin 4.0 is out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
The skin is okay. Do like some of the extra features on it.
vBulletin and their new management sucks, version 4 is like stepping back to the beginning of the first script, the user interface is as terrible as the design.

The hope for all vBulletin owners is that the former lead developers start a competitive forum platform so those of us who own multiple licenses have a place to move our databases to.
I just noticed that it says "0 Viewing" in all forums. Is it a bug or something?
(2009-10-24, 05:25 PM)AVC Wrote: [ -> ]The hope for all vBulletin owners is that the former lead developers start a competitive forum platform so those of us who own multiple licenses have a place to move our databases to.

I highly doubt that. At most, if they did anything, they'd probably consider contributing to IPS.
@ Pirata it was a bug, but it's fixed now.
I hate Invision software.

That would be the last option.

When former vB dev's come up with a new platform that is the way forward.
(2009-10-24, 06:06 PM)AVC Wrote: [ -> ]I hate Invision software.

That would be the last option.

When former vB dev's come up with a new platform that is the way forward.

There's virtually no difference between vB and IPB other than bloated features. IPB doesn't require as huge a database, either.

Also, just because you hate IPS software, doesn't mean some of the vBulletin devs do.

Your opinion is rather biased if you ask me.
There is a lot of difference, user interfaces are vastly different, so are the CP's.
User interfaces are highly dictated by skins. Features are the only items which you might be concerned about. Of course as I said, you'll lose the bloat if you switch to IPB which isn't a bad thing.

And, are you seriously telling me that the vBulletin Control Panel is better than IPB's? Really?
Yep, but it's still Vbulletin and i hate it :p MyBB and IPB FTW!!! :p
vB was the best forum software when it was forum software, now it is a piece of crap social networking script.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17