MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Community Forums now running MyBB 1.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
These forums have been updated to the latest running copy of MyBB 1.2.

Enjoy - and remember to report any bugs so we can ensure they're fixed for the release!
I was wondering why those little subforum icons were appearing on the index! Hopefully this'll squash any of the few remaining bugs in 1.2 Big Grin
Sweeeet, I'd noticed a few changes here and there but thought it was a little sudden for this. Oh well, this is a good thing! Can't wait for it to be released. Smile
First thing i noticed was the multi-quote buttons, then i saw the big yellow banner.
Cool Cool

Did you mean to space the smilies out that much on the new reply form?
reminds me of a game we use to play as kids where you had to pictures that alsmost are the same and you need to spot the diffrences, so any rewards for the one who gets the most? Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

new size font selections

i cant get the colour text selector to work, it keeps on either posting the tags in the strart of the post or wipes out the txt if have typed

EDIT: seems to be working now
test
test
test
woot, edit in place!
gotta love AJAX, and gotta love myBB!
Thanks for great software Wink
Quotations should be visible in Quick Reply box at the bottom too, IMHO.
Chris Boulton Wrote:These forums have been updated to the latest running copy of MyBB 1.2.

Enjoy - and remember to report any bugs so we can ensure they're fixed for the release!
Dang, the multi-quote didn't deselect, thats the second time i've had that happen

Jasiu Wrote:Thanks for great software Wink
Quotations should be visible in Quick Reply box at the bottom too, IMHO.
Yeah, like the Quick Quote, that would be great
Chris Boulton Wrote:remember to report any bugs so we can ensure they're fixed for the release!
Im trying, your doing a good job keeping up Toungue
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16